What does tagging mean on youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a trend where if you get "tagged", you're supposed to make a video of yourself telling five facts about yourself, and then you get to "tag" somebody else.

I think it's kinda dumb and I really wouldn't participate even if I was tagged.

A friend added a "5 Facts About" video, under the video description he "tagged" me and sent me a message that I have been tagged.
What do I do know? Am I supposed to make a 5 Facts video?
Yes, the idea is that you make a 5 facts video. That's how it spreads. If you choose not to, it would be polite to notify him so he can tag someone else.

Usually, depending on the video. You just continue it on and then tag someone else.

Sounds like a perfect way to make a video, if you ask me.
Of course, I wouldn't unless I was tagged by someone else. I'm not that outgoing guy. I'm that one quiet, smart one.

It's a trend where if you get "tagged", you're supposed to make a video of yourself telling five facts about yourself, and then you get to "tag" somebody else.

I think it's kinda dumb and I really wouldn't participate even if I was tagged.

Well, I never knew about it since I read this topic. I don't even know why I would bother doing this if I get tagged.

I've been tagged many times, I rplied with a resouding "FUCK. YOU. *clicks 'block user' button*"

On youtube, people get tagged.

What the heck does that mean!?

I´ve had that same question from some time now, since I saw that weird Ema Skye video tagging people, at least it´s good to know this isn´t like those chain messages people leaves in the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back