Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this wad? This is what a good character wad looks like.

All members take note.

Super mystic sonic said:
The shading kinda reminds me of SADX....
Impossible, SADX has no sprites.

Super mystic sonic said:
I just mean the SADX style of shading.
SADX uses the same style of shading as just about every other 3D game out there.

mighty said:
Picture this: re-coloring the 3d-sonic.wad to look like senku!
Anthrax all over my body

Re: Senku.wad

Senku_the_swordshog said:
UPDATE:

Ok you all know I have my 3 characters Senku Senya and Nitemare, and I have a few more but ANYWAYS back onto the topic, I told most of you all I was gonna update all 3 wads, so wad Senku's coming out pretty good and that's why I'm releasing a beta this isnt 5.0 YET but will be shortly right now it's 4.5, Senya and Nitemare AREN'T going to be worked on for quite a while.

Again, back on full topic, here's the wad so far. I'll give an updated wad when it's 100% complete www.freewebtown.com/Nitemare/senku2.wad

Also note it's called Senku 2 since it isnt my final one I dont want it overwriting and all and for those who might not have the old one you can get it here. www.freewebtown.com/Nitemare/senku.wad

Have fun.. oh wait I'm forgeting something, yes yes here's your dumb ol' screenshot
srb20000-4.png

I wish I could make a wad like that. nothing seems to work for me.

"The wad file was not found or not valid"
TT, Go look at my first post compared to one of my more recent characters.
EDIT: I got it fixed.

Segmint said:
Oh come on. You joined THREE days ago. No one gets experience immediately after they join.

And if they lurked without joining? Made wads but released only to friends? Please, forum time isn't everything.

That's what I did. But I joined only to release my first wad which lead to others.

awesome wad

Nice its about time for a non recoulor... i swear... but thats beside the point. (offtopic) i made a dumb mistake... i posted a topic instead of reply XD

Re: awesome wad

mephiles_the_dark1 said:
Nice its about time for a non recoulor... i swear... but thats beside the point. (offtopic) i made a dumb mistake... i posted a topic instead of reply XD
This is actually a recolor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back