Post your pics/art here!

Here's a small project I started today in English Classes. I finished the base sketch by hand at school, then finished it off later today. It's my first attempt at using a program to give colour to a picture. I like it, it has an imperfect, yet cartoonish look to it. :)

I used MSPaint and Paint Shop Pro. 8 to edit it.
Since it's my first try at something like this, feedback would be appreciated. :)

2088877.png

My coustum charcter

Sonic V.s. Mario!!!
2088974.png

Anyone know why they were fighting for?
Was Sonic messein with Peach?

New scenery pic by me:
Crystalcaverns.png

Any feedback would be nice, I also uploaded this to my DA page under my sig.

bk1e.png

Yeaaaaah....
It's not even close to being finished, but I hadn't touched it in a week, so I decided to work on it.

super said:
New scenery pic by me:
Crystalcaverns.png

Any feedback would be nice, I also uploaded this to my DA page under my sig.

That looks cool, you make really good sceneries on Paint. The best I could do is my avatar :P

Arf!? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!?

._.

Looks like a spengbabified version of another character.

EDIT: Zombie Shadow.

Zombie_Shadow_by_DJ_Shrike.png

Arf, that drawing of Banjo/Kazooie is absolutely hilarious. XD
super said:
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp114/chazer127/Crystalcaverns.png
I really like that scene. It's very well shaded and designed; I'd love to see an SRB2 single player zone like that, seriously.

Also, fixed up one of my old drawings in GIMP. I'm starting to get more familiar with the tools and interface. The shading is a little off in lots of places, though, and the eyes need more work.
Blaze_drawing4.png

I need to scan more drawings to play with in GIMP, this one has been sitting on my hard drive for a long time.

That image (minus the Nintendo Power retiree) is going to happen about a month after HG/SS are released. I pull the trigger on that gun and get a through-and-through... and look where your avatar is located. It also killed Charmy! YAY!

If sprite edits are allowed in this topic:

Terry_XII_Mikel_Edit.gif

He is a sprite of the KOF XII Terry that took me an hour to edit, you can tell that it's one frame because It's just a preview of one of the sprites for my KOF XII Sprite project.

Suggestions are welcomed.

wow, that sprite looks great. Speaking of sprites here are some backgrounds of the first level in my little game project I'm working on (All of those scenery pictures were...promo art in some sense)
AirbornParadise.png

Suggestions are welcomed.
Edit: I got bored and thought up of an SRB2 comic idea...no I am not crazy.
Noobwarfare.png

its not supposed to look neat, I drew it in 30 minuets.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back