Fixed Total emblems aren't correctly numbered in mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmint

‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮
You can still get the three extra game clear, all emeralds clear, and perfect bonus emblems in mods. Two of the extra emblems are automatically added to the total count in the emblems statistics. So if there are 54 emblems in the stages, setting numemblems = 54 (which is what you have in the MAINCFG) would mean that 56 emblems will show in the emblem count, with a total of 57 available.

So basically, you have all emblems in Tortured Planet when the emblem count is 57/56. You might want to set numemblems = 55 so that the full emblem count is correct.

This is a bug in SRB2 and should be fixed. I found this out while working on the MR port, but I didn't get around to doing the bug report yet. Obviously, this is a leftover from 1.09.4 when there were only two extra emblems. Should be a pretty easy fix.

So yeah, the extra emblems aren't correctly added in to the statistics for mods using numemblems. I don't think you can still get the time attack emblem in mods, but I could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
If that quote is in "that" thread, why the hell are you posting it here?!

EDIT: Also if its your post on that thread why are you doing what your doing right now?
Because this is the bug reports forum, that is a bug and he is reporting it. Makes things much easier for the devs if all bugs are reported in this subforum, regardless of whether they've been mentioned somewhere else before.

because this is the bug reports forum, that is a bug and he is reporting it. Makes things much easier for the devs if all bugs are reported in this subforum, regardless of whether they've been mentioned somewhere else before.

Arg! I cant think!!!

EDIT:One of my post has been deleted,
so there is no reason that to REPLY to it anymore.

Last edited:
uhhh... This is not really getting anywhere.
And stop replying to my post please. My posts in this thread is "not" going anywhere. Plus,im new in the srb2 forums,im still learning how this works,
YES I know the rules.

EDIT: did SpiritCrusher already say that?

SpiritCrusher said:
Because this is the bug reports forum, that is a bug and he is reporting it. Makes things much easier for the devs if all bugs are reported in this subforum, regardless of whether they've been mentioned somewhere else before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back