• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Neo Mario Koopa Blast - New In-Progress Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is PMing the only way to give you information, Scizor300, or can I just post my comments right here on the thread?
Either, but i'd reccomend PMing.

I currently want to try SOCcing a pokey, but that seems very hard.

Excuse me for not knowing what a Pokey is, may I have a screenshot?

Anyways, Underground 1-2 is coming along nicely. I may include Mario, Luigi, and Toad as playable characters, but I don't have the time to make them.

hmm, i'd definately like to be a beta tester if that's okay. I haven't seen a mario mod in ages!(by that i mean since 1.09.x)>_>;

No. That's desert themed.
The stage is desert themed. The Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1 music track is just a music track. It could easily work for a beach level as it could a "Sweet Sweet Galaxy"-esque level.

I'll be a beta tester for this.

Darkbob mentioned you spelling blahblahbal's name wrong earlier... You even quoted it! Just reminding you.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, but no more Beta testers are allowed. If you're not on the current list, sorry.

I would love to sprite menu items and other items. Could I please participate in the making of this wad?

If you need to get a song for this, pm me. Most music added into SRB2 have unnessicarily large file sizes because people think they can just paste a song into SRB2. I can actually make the song loop almost perfectly for you which can reduce the file size of the music.

I can help with graphical stuff, such as enemies and characters. Can I help? -smiley face-

I'm working on a Bob-Omb (would Bob-Ombs be in the mod...?), and wonder how many frames for each rotation there should be. 2? What I mean by that is, would it be like a Goomba and just have two walking frames? I'm sure someone could SOC a Bob-Omb.

Last edited:
bombombspritesheet.png

There you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back