Water in LittleBigPlanet - Media Molecule Needs to Rethink This Release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, you just pulled that one out of your ass. I have GOTY, it does not.

Ooo! I didn't know you could read my mind! Nor did I know I am lying to all of you!

. And doing " ^_~ " does not make you look cool.

Your point? Move along now.

LittleBigPlanet: GOTY Edition only comes with the Monster pack, History pack, Animal Costumes, and MGS4 Premium Level Pack + Costumes.

Oh, Ok. Thanks for telling me.

Sonic 2, Aquatic Ruin act 2. Miss one jump, spend remainder of level treading water in slow motion. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Yeah! I hated that -_-

I like water levels provided they don't break the gameplay too much. I'm quite a fan of Sonic water levels, actually. Mario has a good design for them as well. Variety is a good thing, IMO.

I never liked the Mario levels. It was just you swimming through water trying to avoid thousands of fish pass by. It was much more boring then actually platforming in stages.

Well, in SMB1 the water levels weren't very interesting, but in SMB3 onward they started to get creative with them, and really have the player do interesting things with it.

Hmm, I should try out those levels some time.
The water levels I'm talking about is NSMB. They at least got a little creative in the Wii version by using the ice flower to block currents and get secret coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back