Need help with finding conversion software!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaoman

Okay, I don't know why I can't use .buz skins in the md2 model viewer, but I can't. It only allows me to use .pcx skins, so I need to know where to find software to convert .buz skins to .pcx skins. Someone HELP, PLZ!!!!

InstantSonic once told me that the .buz textures are really just RAW images, and if you know their dimensions, you can open them in a graphics program. I haven't really tried it, though.

I once made a topic similar to this, but I accidentaly made 2. I forgot about the first, anyway the only post said not to make two topics on the same thing, and that it can be converted. I've been trying to figure out how, and as soon as I find a converter, I'll post a link here.

It's just a RAW texture. It shouldn't need conversion to open. What you're dealing with is a basic, uncompressed texture with an arbitrary filetype attached to the end. If you look up a converter for .buz, you aren't going to find natch. Like I said, open the texture raw into a good graphics editor. If you are searching for some proprietary converter, good luck. All you need to convert the graphics is something like The GIMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back