SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll apprecaite it if anyone can tell me what to do to get it working. (view my previous post in this topic to see what the problem is.)

Soooooooooooooo........... anyone got an idea on what Jason the Echinda is up too now besides his dreams and stuff? Perhaps he's working on another release of Srb2JTE, but i highly doubt it........... maybe he's doing something quite different such as collage..... i dunno. also TARDIS did you launch SRB2 and not SRB2JTE first?

homoon said:
Soooooooooooooo........... anyone got an idea on what Jason the Echinda is up too now besides his dreams and stuff? Perhaps he's working on another release of Srb2JTE, but i highly doubt it........... maybe he's doing something quite different such as collage..... i dunno.

......Should it matter?

Be happy with what we already have from JTE. This is like asking for Srb3 to be made.

From what I remember, the super virus is linked to gameplay time, so if you just started a new file on it that would happen. Not much people know what amount of time is needed for it to occur.

SRB2JTE is a great mod but the supervirus is annoying the hell outta me. Someones gotta help me turn it into a Rick Roll virus. That's something I would actually ENJOY. We would just need the Rick Roll music and a couple Rick Astley pics.

SRB2JTE is a great mod but the supervirus is annoying the hell outta me. Someones gotta help me turn it into a Rick Roll virus. That's something I would actually ENJOY. We would just need the Rick Roll music and a couple Rick Astley pics.

You just don't get it. Rickroll is NOT the Supervirus. The Supervirus is JTE's thing. Taking that away and replacing it with a generic Rickroll would take away what makes that intro special. Rickroll just can't replace it.

....Though, the chance of it appearing should have been lower.

You just don't get it. Rickroll is NOT the Supervirus. The Supervirus is JTE's thing. Taking that away and replacing it with a generic Rickroll would take away what makes that intro special. Rickroll just can't replace it.

....Though, the chance of it appearing should have been lower.
I know. It was just a thought for the lulz. The chance of it appearing really SHOULD of been lower. I remember that with a savegame with only level select, running JTE in software mode would just crash and the supervirus would come up EVERY SINGLE TIME in OpenGL. If you tried to play SP mode it would just sigsev.

Offtopic: My crappy computers Internet won't work so I have to post with my phone now. It REALLY sucks.

Last edited:
2. Use the command parameter, "-xmas"

Nope, that ain't how it works.

In the SRB2 Launcher or TUSL, in the additional perimeters (Should be below what kind of sounds you want to hear in the SRB2 Launcher), type "-holiday <Number>". For example, -holiday 1 nullifies holidays, allowing you to play in October without the Halloween theme going on all month.

Anything that's in Outdated Releases is for 1.09.4.

Maybe even older.

But SRB2JTE is for 1.09.4.

Whenever I load the EXE, it encounters a problem and closes. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Never mind, it works now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back