SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tschibi the Reploid said:
I KNOW BUT FIRST I DONT LIKE TO DIE AFTER THE 40 SECONDS AND TWO I DONT WANT THE FACE OF EGGMAN AND JTE ON MY SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!

If you've been paying attention, you'd know some of the ways to get rid of it.

The short way: just select End game. It doesn't matter which one you pick, just that you select it

The long way: Play through the first level at a regular pace and then end it. If you didn't get a total time that triggers the virus, you should be clear.

Okaaaaaaay, let's go on, then?

Tschibi the Reploid said:
I KNOW BUT FIRST I DONT LIKE TO DIE AFTER THE 40 SECONDS AND TWO I DONT WANT THE FACE OF EGGMAN AND JTE ON MY SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you sure about that? It gives me a really nice adrenaline rush!

[spoiler:9553002677]Srb2JTE isn't banned from every server. join mine![/spoiler:9553002677]

WHY ARE WE ALL USING CAPS LOCK!
But he does have a point, why is this topic not locked yet?

Guys, stop using caps lock/shift key.

And why should it be locked? Even if SRB2JTE is banned from the MS, the link is still up. You still get to play with all of SRB2JTE's features. We can continue explaining to newbies as to why they see JTE's face on the intro screen. And this topic hasn't reached the point where it has to be locked to stop idiots from spamming it. So there's no reason to lock this topic.

Now start going back on-topic, please.

Hehe. Honestly, if it takes you more than 40 seconds to beat the standard Eggmobile on any character, you're probably doing something wrong. :P

But I made that time limit specifically so that people WOULD see it, sometimes. That's why it exists, as merely a spectacle to be seen and experienced.

The only things banned from my MS are the use of hacked EXEs, cyber/sex-related material, and certain cuss words in server names.

well not much has been going on in the MS on srb2JTE games
nor people are playing the PSO mode because its broken i mean come on thats would be a great place to be right? RIGHT?????
just dont put it on the MS and you will be fine
if you do and cue finds you in SA city
he bans you so be careful
and the addbot feature is not a good way to help in special stages.
thanks

I ran SRB2JTE to convert my SRB to the JTE format, but it didn't work. Instead it ran some stupid-ass Sonic game. Help!

You gotta run the Vibrant Vendetta Blue Version patch; the download's located in the bowels of Sepwich.

Not starting up.

The exe refuses to start up. I have it placed in the correct folder and am trying to open the EXE. This shows up when I try;

The procedure entry point_FSOUND_Stream_Open@16 could not be locatedi n the dynamic link library fmod.dll

Can anyone tell me what to do to sort this out?

InuYasha said:
Dash the Hedgehog said:
Sometimes. When you load the game up. The game starts to static, That Avatar Jason has shows fullscreen, the words "Beware the power of the supervirus!" is heard in slow motion. Then the supervirus music is heard at the title screen with it saying Supervirus Blast 2 and Jason Avatar changes to a pic of Eggman from the intro colored in a red Shadow. I think you can activate the supervirus when that happens. Does the special Supervirus title screen happen often? When does it occur. It happened twice to me.
The fog completely blinds you in OpenGl mode. Why is there anyway. I barely can see a darn thing even in software mode.

I had the screen go all staticy before but I never saw the avatar...can someone show me a vid on it?
88741160644f1366204543.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back