SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rings were chaseing me and when i touch one, I turn into a ring and then change back.

What the...? The game froze!

All i did was hit the item box and sonic poped! All you can see was his shoes.
Then the game crashs.

(Was playing on the Sor. Russnia mode)*can't spell it sorry*

Is that Normal?

In Soviet Russia, rings collect you, monitors pop you, the act passes you, missiles shoot eggman and you charge into eggman.

Is there a way for the bots to acctually do the zone or fight in match or tag mode insted of just following behind me?

I'm not entirely sure, but I think that Soviet Russia Blast has issues running under the Software renderer. I've been playing it under OpenGL and have not encountered any problems.

supersonicspeed said:
What I mean is, thier in thier running animation right in front of the wall, but not going anywhere. This does get very frusturating sometimes. Will it be fixed in the later version? Oh yeah and why does it do that?

That's due to the fact that the bots commonly fail at spreading themselves out at the start of a level.

See, when the bots attempt to follow a player, the bots tend to want to spread out from each other so that they aren't "touching" each other; they do this by moving in the opposite direction of each other until they aren't touching. It looks nice instead of all the bots being clumped together, but the problem with this during the start of a level is that they tend to spawn at exactly the same spot. So instead of moving away from each other, they run backwards at full speed until they're split up - in other words, they're in their own asylum for the rest of the level.

An easy way to solve this is to fly each one of them as Tails; each one you fly will quit spazzing, and once the bots are all split, everything will be back to normal and you can proceed with the level.

I should add this to the wiki. When I'm not lazy.

It used to be "flyme," but that was taken off when 1.9.10 was released. I can't remember why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back