• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A Sonic 1,2 or 3 Conversion For Srb2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no expert, but i think it could be possible, the only problem being bosses. Otherwise that would be cool

Correct. It isn't possible, because the old Sonic games were so dependent on slopes. If you take a look at them again, you'll see that the flat areas are actually very few.

it has slopes,but isn't there a water slide thing like that in SRB2 already.

if not, just put a waterfall over stairs, or put the water in a "stairs" shape or something...

that'd be cool

The older levels were too small. I can remember blazing through EHZ1+2 in a total of 1:30 with Tails, but in S3&K the levels were very big.

Turbos said:
42 sec. though I didn't know about the CE's

...then I went back and got all 7 before the first boss

Thanks to the wonderful easter egg known as "Debug Mode".

YEAH... GREEN HILL!!! But not Scrap Brain or Metropolis!!!! They are really HUGE. I wonder if Sonic Heroes levels are that big or not... 2D is faster than 3D... Look only Green Hill... Can you beat it in Adventure 2 in 30 seconds??? Imposible :P

Tets: In Sonic 2, it is very possible to get all the emeralds before the first boss, there are enough starposts since the rings return after a special stage. Come to think of it, you can get all the emeralds in Mushroom Hill as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back