Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffles

ratchet-and-clank-future-a-crack-in-time-logo.jpg

Doesn't this game look awesome?
I played the demo a million times at Walmart, and I loved it so much I bought it on the spot.

I really recommend buying this game. (It's out now in every region it's sold at)
It's one of the greatest Ratchet & Clank titles you should get.

Ratchet and Clank is Insomniac's Sonic the Hedgehog. It has an awesome anthro (who acts more like Sonic than Sonic himself), has a cast of lovable characters and intriguing locations, and fantastic gameplay. Oh man, how the tides have changed.

So all in all, I really wish to play this game. Problem is is that I don't have a PS3.

Darned money grubbers putting a $300-$400 price tag on a system. At least I have my Nintendo W--- Oh wait, most of the third party games suck. Never mind.

But the $299 PS3 G-Chassis model has the following:

- A 120GB HDD (or a 250GB, if you get the $349 model)
- A Blu-ray Disc drive
- A built-in Wi-fi component and Ethernet port
- Cell Broadband Engine
- HDMI-capable video card
- Bluetooth capability for up to 7 peripherals at once

Three hundred dollars is MORE than reasonable for a device that has all that.

Why are we having a console war?

Anyways, I played Ratchet games on the PS2. I never really found how he was acts like "sonic." I think the worst game was the Ratchet:Deadlocked.

I heard this game is the best one. Though, I heard the only downfall is it is short.

Why are we having a console war?

Because we can. *shot*

Anyways, this seems like an awesome game considering I'm also a fan of R&C. Too bad I don't have a PS3 or whatever the Future series play off on. :( I'm lucky I do have all PS2 and PSP games of them though, I love 'em.

Darned money grubbers putting a $300-$400 price tag on a system. At least I have my Nintendo W--- Oh wait, most of the third party games suck. Never mind.

Be thankful another Mario platformer's coming out next week. :P

This game is awesome, the only thing that this thing needs is what R&C3 got, a multiplayer mode. Because it's on the PSN, online multiplayer would work better.

One of the things that's awesome about this includes this:
a-crack-in-time-wallpaper-ratchet-and-clank-3.jpg

Best comedy with action in it, ever.

Ratchet and Clank is copyrighted Sony, so it won't happen. I have this game, too. I bought it the day it came out.
Actually, doesn't Insomniac own it? Sony doesn't own any of their games IIRC, all of them made by companies such as Insomniac, Sucker Punch, etc.
However, I'm no lawyer, so I may be wrong.
Ontopic: Glad to see that the series is running strong, even though I can't play it due to not owning a PS3. It looks like it has the same humorous action storyline with the upgradeable weapons that made the series.
EDIT: Violo, are you talking about a offline or online multiplayer? Either way, I wish I could have played UYA's online mode, but no fast internet at the time.

Last edited:
actual back of the game cover itself said:
Ratchet and Clank is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Insomniac Games. © 2009 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.

Well, there you go. Well, I'm gonna play the game right now. I really wish Quest for Booty also had trophies like this game does. >_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back