SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, no. There is no seemingly more recent version available. There is 1.69.9.2 and at least three different unlabeled betas numbered "1.69.10" floating around. The one in this topic is the latest, the last release I made.

Just have all the emeralds, add a bot (only in Co-op mode) then get the character to thonk or what ever trigger they have to go super!

Screw the rules, I have green hair! :mrgreen:

Okay, so... This Chao shit is dumb. Shadow already made all of it, the maps, the characters, everything. Before I started adding it to SPMoves, even. Hell, before I even started SPMoves. Years ago. He made the Sonic Adventure 2 Chao gardens, Chao Karate, and various Chao Race stages. I made Station Square's garden and started working on Mystic Ruins' before giving up on SA.wad. Why do you morons think you're so original?... Geeze.

Just thought I'd let you know. If I ever do add Chao to SRB2JTE, don't you dare say I'm ripping off some lamer in doing so. I've been planning it since before you were born a n00b. :E If anything, say I'm ripping off shadow, though I'm really not since the players themselves are not Chao.

I miss shadow...
He was fun to anger over nothing and then he would like yell out "NO EGGMANWAY 4 j00!!!" and then ban you from his chat until he needed something and then he would hiump j00z leg with all his super god modding powers (Yes, even more then HMS and SMS, I know... its hard to believe...) and the universe would fall apart and then JTE would put it back together as a very buggy RPG feature in one of his projects cause he is just that awesome and had green hair but no money so there was no rules screwing till later with the gingerbread man and Shuffle....
Also Omega played with his wii and made Spidey Knux happy that he got his own wad! YAY!!!

What were we talkin about again?

Help!!!

Every time I try to run this it says "This application has failed to start because fmod.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Re: Help!!!

Dark Angel said:
Every time I try to run this it says "This application has failed to start because fmod.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
SRB2JTE goes in your SRB2 directory (or folder, if you don't know what directory means. :X)

Don't abuse the face icon, thank you. Only use one. Besides, don't whine about the supervirus(i never saw it), it won't get you anywhere, and it's a truth.

yeah I'm stuck on this spot..... Ok I Play SRB2JTE and I was wondering how you add more bots for your character (this is for my brothers sake and SOME of mine) And last night I went to put on a net game and I did that level with the Waiting level or "SA-City" and the game just didn't do anithing..... as if it froze or crashed or somthing..... what's the deal here?
Oh and By the way, I put Post on the internet on....

Super mystic sonic said:
Oh my god, SRB2JTE is going to be crazily random!

..........thats nothing new. Keep going on, JTE!
Super mystic sonic said:
Who the what in the where? WHAT?!?!?

From seeing progress, I think SRB2JTE is going to be one crazy-v. reflection of SRB2.
Get the fuck out of my thread now, kthxbye. FYI, I have not worked on SRB2JTE whatsoever since this thread was created, so you have "seen" no progress whatsoever. Project NetNavi. That says it all, yet it says nothing, doesn't it? Good day, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back