• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonnic robot blast 2:: Sweat bro and hella jeff (AFD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boinciel

ヒトデのパンと不思議なジャム
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Judge
just how HIGH do i even have to be just to do something like this???

5mzij5.jpg

SWEET BORE and HELLA JEFF coming to you LIVE from the stadium

501llk.png

its so cool but its still not done i guess?
so play it or youre a DOPE

34hxgub.png

features over 20 levels
br
und new specailstage
multiple ends
secret levels
AND FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT ALSO MULPIPLAY

here it is

Last edited:
For years, we have been waiting for a decently-sized level pack of consistent quality. Now it's finally here.

This looks like the best wad evah..... Bascket ball is cul and so is Sweat bro and hella jeff.

^Terrible spelling intentional.

HUGE MISTEAK
now fixed

every level is able to be beat, but did you find gamestacks for specail stage?

At last. We have waited for many years, and now it has finally been realized. Your efforts and accomplishments will be lauded and celebrated for years to come.

This wad is simply so amazing, that my computer can barely handle the awesomeness of some of the levels. This MUST be shared with as many people as possible to spread the word of this amazing work. This MUST be played online with as many players as possible to share the magnificence of this godsend.

I speak for myself, and possibly on the behalf of the entire community that we are most thankful for you sharing this with us.

I really like this. It gives me a reason to open SRB2 again. I will play this for a long time now. Boinciel has made the definition of an amazing mod, it pleases me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back