Opa Opa flies into the competition!

After two long hard months of work, Opa Opa is finally in SRB2 Kart at last! Unlike most kart racers, Opa Opa propels himself using a Jet Engine instead of racing in a kart. He has a Speed of 4 and Weight of 3 which means he can handle turns really well, but can get bullied if too careless..

I simply cannot thank the people enough who saw this during development and pushed me to finish it at last, I dearly thank all of you to the highest regard! Happy karting everyone!

Ta9lJma.png

Ver 1.0.

• Initial release.
Ver 1.1.

• Revamped Wanted and Rank to show more of the recolorable part and to generally look better.
DrrLVpO.png

• Drifting now has mirrored sprites to reflect the tilting better.
Ver 1.2.

• Opa Opa is now more compressed! Thanks to cropping all the sprites. (Originally 240KB, now 238KB.)
  • Minor offset problems fixed.
  • Opa Opa no longer comes with his model, since it is now a part of Jeck Jim's pack which I highly suggest downloading if you already didn't.
[/LIST]

Attachments

• kart0009.gif
    kart0009.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 480
  • kart0009.gif
    kart0009.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 471
  • kart0006.gif
    kart0006.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 602
  • kart0006.gif
    kart0006.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 607
  • kart0015.jpg
    kart0015.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 802
  • kart0015.jpg
    kart0015.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 640
  • KC_OpaOpa_v1.2.zip
    190.9 KB · Views: 1,147
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! My only gripe is with the icons, as it doesn't show enough of the main body, where the color is. Makes it difficult to see the color differences between players in multiplayer. Other than that, excellent work!

Bump! I addressed some issues that some people had with the mod such as drifting and icon adjustments. Please look at the changelog if you want further details (Not that there are much.)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back