Fixed Analog Mode does not get loaded by default even when it's saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
I'm more or less the one analog mode user in this game, so I noticed this pretty quickly. The game does save that you selected Analog Mode, but if you quit and then restart, it's back in standard mode even though Analog Mode is listed as selected. If you select it again, it works. But this should be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also use analog mode and it's the same situation for me. Although few people use it, a fix would be appreciated.

If you wanted to try a workaround of sorts, you could always use autoexec.cfg and have a line in there to execute the command to turn analog on when the game starts.

You're not the only analog user, I've noticed this too. It's kind of reminding me of the 1.08 builds I tried years ago, I'd have to turn on Analog mode every time I wanted to use it. Probably a minor regression that'll get patched over quickly.

I can't use analog when I try to use my Xbox 360 controller with this. It turns itself back on when I turn my controller settings off.

Wolfy's workaround should work. The cvar doesn't save to config, I believe this is intended behavior.

Wolfy's workaround should work. The cvar doesn't save to config, I believe this is intended behavior.
The workaround doesn't work for me. Problem is, the game IS saving the camera settings but it's not APPLYING them when you load the game. It just boots up with analog off regardless of what the setting is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back