Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool to see an edited version to have him look like he's super when he goes super.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm going to add more skins to give effects like the changing color with the menu. Alos, Chao Freak, It says what to put in it in the first post.
Also, here's a skin guide.
SkinGuide.jpg

Well, I know what I need to put in, I just don't know if Macs can create .bat files, and if they can, I don't know what to write in it. It's still very awesome though.

Try using Text edit, and saving the file as md2.dat. I haven't tried it on a mac, because mine died from trying to update iTunes... But yeah, try that.

@sonicfreak94
I used Quake Model Editor more.

@mikesword221
Ok, the md2 folder goes in your main srb2 folder. My main srb2 folder is C:\Program Files\Sonic Team Junior, so it would be
C:\Program Files\Sonic Team Junior\MD2, now in notepad, put
PLAY player.md2 3.0 0.0
Now, save that as md2.dat in your srb2 folder and not MD2. Now, if you want, in your autoexec, put GR_MD2 on, and then use the launcher and check OpenGL under main options. now run it. If you have GR_MD2 on in your autoexec, just start playing. If not, type it in the console.

Ok I will try that.

EDIT:I did that but now it comes up with this in the console.

Error while loading md2.dat
using highcolor mode

Make an HMS skin! I would do it myself, however, I wouldn't be able to test it/use it since my computer can't use OpenGL.

I already did it for you.

srb20200-1.png

player.png

Made in 2 minutes, yay. Fixed up for your pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back