• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My CTF level

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHCC

Too fast for you to see me.
Well, I don't know why I am here, since I started to make this map 30 minutes ago, but I want this to enter in the OLDC(not THIS OLDC, maybe another, I want a good time to make this map). Here are some images of the blue base:

srb20003.png

srb20001.png

srb20002b.png

NOTE:The red wall right there isn't a permanent texture and isn't the red base.

The map is very bland yet, but I will post the images here when I make some progress.

Here's a wad with only the blue base(I don't know which map was replaced by this wad): http://www.4shared.com/file/VOv6JOFc/unnamed.html

Last edited:
The level doesn't have even a name and isn't complete yet, it's a demonstration of the blue team base, not the entire level, which will be much bigger.Also, it isn't going to the releases/submitions section, so, the level isn't released.And they didn't say anything about releasing a demo before the contest. =)

Also, it isn't going to the releases/submitions section, so, the level isn't released.
"Released" is any form of release, of course. If you released the whole level here, it wouldn't be eligible.

And they didn't say anything about releasing a demo before the contest. =)
It's of course implied that if you release a substantial amount of the level beforehand, that counts as a release. So yeah, I think the blue base is okay, but you probably shouldn't release any more of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back