What do you hate most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate nimrods who make claims without looking at any evidence that would prove them wrong. *points to the News*

I hate all the human rights violations in the world. Probably most of it is unknown to those in rich countries. For instance, in the United States, massive human rights violations are being committed by the meatpacking industry against Mexican and Latino immigrants, and the American Media is completely ignoring it. I read about it in Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser.

Media that makes fun of Michael Jackson. Seriously, just because he did a few things, making fun of him is kinda harsh. He already has dealt with enough issues.

I hate people that simply can't admit that they're wrong, or refuse to give in even when there's so much reasoning against them.

People who call anime **** because its japanese or some other strange reason.

Don't evade the curse filter. Either type out the whole word, or all asterisks.

Alot of things the main thing I hate is when teachers blame you for no reason like what Chaos Knux said.

I hate a lot of things:

- Spanish noobs.
- noobs.
- roblox guests.
- Immature 10-year olds who ask stupid questions, and join message boards made for teens.

i'd go on, just some people find stuff offensive.

People who come into Pizza Hut and yell at me just because one tiny piece of sausage is one their pepperoni pizza. It's people like that where I just want to go "What the ****, man?!?!?"

People who host coop servers. I don't dislike coop, but I never see any CTF, or race servers anymore. And when I get blamed for something I can't do.

Speedylizzard14 said:
I hate a lot of things:

- Spanish noobs.
- noobs.
- roblox guests.
- Immature 10-year olds who ask stupid questions, and join message boards made for teens.

i'd go on, just some people find stuff offensive.

I hate ALL of roblox. I also hate people who spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back