Gundam.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shu

gundampix1pb0.gif

: http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=1e77cbd2da881f8807fdc6a9ae8fee20
If any one could fix the menu screen thing that would be nice.
And yeah, these are ripped sprites, but the sheet didn't say who ripped them.

No need to say it Bigboi, I'll say it for you:"I'm not downloading this."

When doing something like this, it's best to manually fix it so it's not all pixelly. It'd look decent otherwise.

Your problem is that the character pic needs to have a (0,0) offset just like the name and life icon. I agree with Dark Warrior on this one too.

It'd look less pixely if you made it bigger, with more pixels to show more detail, less pixels.

It would look MORE pixely if you made it bigger. The pixels would be bigger!

It can't magically create detail out of nowhere. Our lives would be much nicer if it could..

While there are programs that do that, I'm too lazy to find them. =P If you're going to increase the size of spriteslike that, you should look them up. Damn, I REALLY wish I remembered what it was.

Dark Warrior said:
While there are programs that do that, I'm too lazy to find them. =P If you're going to increase the size of spriteslike that, you should look them up. Damn, I REALLY wish I remembered what it was.

Cost money?

I've got good news, and bad news. The good news is:Yayes! The bad news is: The wad gets sigy serv from springs.

Looks interesting. Does it have 2.5D sprites? Diagonals, and whatnot?

As of my knowlege, there's two ways of fixing the sigsev thing.
1)Hex editing. My personal favorite, clean up your wad, then use something like hexplorer and scroll down to the bottom. You should see something like PLAYA1 etc. and PLAYB1. Highlight the A's and B's and make hem lowercase.
2)I've heard of a new XWE that supports lowercase letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back