• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Kart Krew™'s exe mods

http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?p=788889

5f0c7bbde3.jpg

So I'm finally here, I'm mapping for you
srb20213.gif

If you want the news, I'm on Kart Krew too!

I have a bit of a nonsense question! Will karts be handled by size instead of character in SRB2Kart, with small, medium, and large karts shared by characters of the same size, or will the system stay the same as it's always been with Kart?

srb20046.gif

We've got real speed now boys.

In response to the above, each character is going to have their own individual stats. (Possibly including weight).

I really like how much more the new version of SRB2Kart is styled like Super Mario Kart for the SNES, the place you're in even flashes red if you're not in top 3 and it flashes blue if you're in top 3 on the final lap. Even the drifting feels like it handles a lot more like how it did in Super Mario Kart! Seeing slopes in SRB2Kart really does get my hopes up for some great custom tracks after the release, too. Does this mean some older courses are getting updated with slopes too? That'd be cool to see. Overall I'm really liking these updates though! Keep up the great work!

Are you just sticking with the default three characters this time around?

Damn!, Chuckles is shredding the sonics! I'd like to add that it looks much more fasted paced too!

The anticipation is overwhelming!

Are you just sticking with the default three characters this time around?

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Metal Sonic are all you'll be seeing in the first demo, so keep you're anticipation at reasonable levels.

Hoo boy, that's looking good. You guys really seem to have a knack for detail if this and SRB2 Top Down are any indication.

Don't really recognize the map though, is it a new one or is it a total overhaul of one of the older tracks? And are there going to be any total overhauls of older tracks at all, or will it just be new stuff?

Hoo boy, that's looking good. You guys really seem to have a knack for detail if this and SRB2 Top Down are any indication.

Don't really recognize the map though, is it a new one or is it a total overhaul of one of the older tracks? And are there going to be any total overhauls of older tracks at all, or will it just be new stuff?

http://mb.srb2.org/showpost.php?p=789015&postcount=489

It was right above :V

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back