• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

NEW Blade(not a recolor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I made a new frame, only 1 frame left and Standing Rotations should be done

v5cy13.png

The shading on this one, kind of bugs me somehow...if anyone can make an example on the shading I should use on this frame, would be really nice

Okay, so if he only has one line of quills there, how can you see two lines of quills on the front sprite?

Don't you think his quills would look more like this?
jfgcwi.jpg
(Just a quick sketch, don't bug me.)

Okay, so if he only has one line of quills there, how can you see two lines of quills on the front sprite?

Don't you think his quills would look more like this?
jfgcwi.jpg
(Just a quick sketch, don't bug me.)

Yes it’s supposed to look like that, I just failed to sprite it, I’m fixing it right now

EDIT:
2h6y0kz.png

Last edited:
Thank goodness

Wow, thank goodness I saw this because I was thinking on making Blade myself. Other than that, I hope you don't lose intrest in this wad. because I can see this turning out good.

Wow, thank goodness I saw this because I was thinking on making Blade myself. Other than that, I hope you don't lose intrest in this wad. because I can see this turning out good.

Yes I haven't lost interest yet, but I can barely work on it because of school and so on

Did you just bump a topic or am I bad at dates?

The topic seems to be dead... and project... Are you still working on it? It would be sad if you stopped working on cool wad like that...

So basically he's not a recolour of Sonic, he's a recolour of Shadow but he's a girl because he wears clothes.

Ok.

Also Pandea yes the project is dead, considering you bumped a thread that's several months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back