AnnoyingEnemies!!!.soc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look how annoying the enemies are. (this is pretty much an enemy fire soc.)

list
Blue Crawla= Shooting turret fire bullets+faster+able to fly
Red Crawla= Jump and throw bomb homing ring, very annoying
Stupid Dumb Unnamed Robo Fish= turret fire missles
JettySyn Gunner= shoot bullets nonstop
Gold buzz= faster, way faster
Red buzz= turret fire missles
Deton= Not much differents, shoot a few missles when chasing you
Boss 1= turret fire missles+summons a blue crawla+panic shoots a missle while charge up skull attack
Boss 2= replace goop with eggTVs

screenshot
srb20083gj9.png

LINK

ola said:
NO NOT ANOTHER ENEMY SOC! IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT ANOTHER TOPIC KILLER! OH THE HORROR!!!!!!!

Anyways, enemy SOCs suck because anyone can make them without any talent whatsoever.

Chaos said:
Anyways, enemy SOCs suck because anyone can make them without any talent whatsoever.
Naaaah you can't say it that way. I welcome custom enemies as long as they are original and creative. But since almost everything has been made it's really hard to create something new of that kind.
Unfortunately this soc just gives most of srb2's standart enemies turret fire or some random single missiles. Doing so with one or two enemies would be OK I guess as long as there are not too many missiles on screen at the same time. But if ALL enemies are firing stuff at you it's annoying as hell (you're almost unable to dodge) and it slows down my computer.

Morph said:
Chaos said:
Naaaah you can't say it that way. I welcome custom enemies as long as they are original and creative. But since almost everything has been made it's really hard to create something new of that kind.

If you're interested, I'm slowly working on a custom enemy of my own.
Previews:
ARMEDERUN.gif

ARMEDESPIN.gif

It's another enemy that spins like Sonic... but I don't want to get this offtopic...

Anyway, I'm not particulary fond of this SOC, just as with other ones. There hasn't been many that have been interesting for a long time... I think the last interesting SOC so far was Morph's EggWalker... Or was it that Bomb Scouter of his?

That is the point.

Morph said:
Chaos said:
Unfortunately this soc just gives most of srb2's standart enemies turret fire or some random single missiles. Doing so with one or two enemies would be OK I guess as long as there are not too many missiles on screen at the same time. But if ALL enemies are firing stuff at you it's annoying as hell (you're almost unable to dodge) and it slows down my computer.

Hello! it is called the "annoying enimies" soc! of course they are annoying!

Not the point. Annoying SOCs always fail. Playing a level you can't beat isn't fun. And, it's not that hard to avoid enemies in the first place.

This soc could be more like Sonic Getaway Blast 2 until CEZ1. Then I should call it Sonic Dead Blast 2...
And yes, enemies can be avoided until CEZ1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back