Where are the Chaos emeralds in Botanic Serenity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they're really hard. Just keep an eye out for gargoyles, they point at 'em.

I'll be fair, the Red Emerald had me for the longest time, so I'll give you a vague hint...

It's on a tall place. Spin to reach...

That was actually my second Emerald. Once I found the Orange one, I knew it was a side mission, and decided to check out that tall place.

I know where all of them are, and if you want the red one so badly, here's a hint.

*The tall orange pipe is the answer*

I did see a few REDWALLS in the map. *Played in OpenGL*

The switch in the well opens a window to the factory for one
One is underwater in a hole you spindash through
One is in the pit
One is in the flowers
One is in the little brown thing in the hole in the floor
One is on the high top of the level where pipes are
The last one is in the waterfall

Good enough?

I agree with DW, The red emerald was good hiding spot, also the orange emerald too, I couldn't find it anywhere for 3 minutes the first time I played it X_X.

Yeah, just look at the gargoyles, find secret floors/areas both in water and land areas, (Also look at the back of objects e.g. FOF's. By a waterfall, go to the back, and jump, or stand on the top of the waterfall, and carefully fall down whilst staying there, you will have a surprise.

Sorry for bumping this, but it seeing as how this topic is already here, it seems more right than making a new one just for a question I'm having. Anyhow, I've already gone and found six of the emeralds on my own, but I am having an incredible amount of trouble finding the second (orange) Chaos Emerald. The only hint that I have found is the gargoyle near the well, around which I can't seem to locate it. Any help, please?

Hehehe, It was originally my idea to have gargoyles as hints for Chaos Emeralds. :P

The orange one is on the lower section of BSZ. Look for it in the fields. It tends to blend in with its surroundings.

Ah, well I'll be. I'm surprised I didn't notice even that gargoyle sitting there. Thanks a bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back