My secret cheats are gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, when I got onto SRB2, I was scrolling through the 1P 2P options thing, when I noticed, I don't have Secrets anymore!

I think I know what caused it. Yesterday, when I was starting to host a game, the game froze before I entered the game. Therefore, I hit Start, then Ctrl, Alt, Delete. I had to do that twice because I tried it again and then gave up.

Is there any hope of me bringing back my secrets options without having to do everything over again (I had had the God menu!)

there is someone on the forms named Xtreme Starfox find any of his posts.

In his signature (at the bottom of a post) there is a link to a website he has a full game save.

download it and put it in your srb2 folder it will ask you if you want to replace the existing files and klick yes.

You will have a full menu of cheats.

This is cool to have when you loose your game data.
I only used it when I lost my game data.

Shadow of the Past said:
Today, when I got onto SRB2, I was scrolling through the 1P 2P options thing, when I noticed, I don't have Secrets anymore!

I think I know what caused it. Yesterday, when I was starting to host a game, the game froze before I entered the game. Therefore, I hit Start, then Ctrl, Alt, Delete. I had to do that twice because I tried it again and then gave up.

Is there any hope of me bringing back my secrets options without having to do everything over again (I had had the God menu!)
ok, whats the god menu?

If I'm thinking of the right one, the one he's referring to had a bunch of extra mod options in the secrets section including gravity, speed, rings, destroy all enemies, etc. Fun to mess around with once in a while.

This was apparently only intended for beta testers or the like, though, and can't be accessed without hacking.

Kaysakado said:
No, it can. But not telling how... ;)

Not that it matters; I don't see much fun in mods in mechanics these days.

EDIT: Ah, now I see what you mean; I've already gone and unlocked it.

Yeah you got to be careful when your doing stuff on SRB2. Sometimes my SRB2 freezes so I just reboot it, then everything works fine. So if your hosting or trying to contact the list server and it freezes reboot it. Do not let it go on it may horribly damage your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back