(SRB2Riders) Problems with character creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

742mph

My work is never done yet
(I assume this topic should go here, it is a question about editing SRB2. As a matter of fact, it's a question about editing an edited version of SRB2. If this belongs somewhere else or in the SRB2Riders topic, please notify me.)

For some reason, whenever I insert a custom character WAD into SRB2Riders, it loads the WAD properly, but when I actually start the game as that character, it sigsevs me. Since the symbols used in some of the frames don't appear on my keyboard, I copypasted them from the Wiki article. I put the sprites between SS_START and SS_END markers, it wouldn't load otherwise.

Here's the WAD, if it helps: http://www.sendspace.com/file/l0qrma

Thanks for your help.

I dont know how you managed to even do that (even copypasting a preexisting riders wad causes the thing to crash upon load for me), but it may be even deeper than that. Due to the amount of characters being put in at once, I dont even know if simply adding a new character even CAN work.

It didn't even load when you inserted markers? That's very strange... Well, I guess that's something else that'll have to be fixed in the next version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back