Knuckles Left Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larz T

Bool Man Larry
Judge
How come nobody has ever made a knucklesRE.wad or something like that?

Last edited:
I really don't know! I mean people have made WAD's of EVERYONE except for knuckles! good question... maybe that's just how it is... that or people think his is good enough already... Maybe you should make one!

I only remember a few for 1.09.4! I actually WOULD like to see a new Knuckles CE! not only since the WAD's chrispy makes are freaking amazing but also because all his other WAD's That WERE part of 1.09.4 were like SA or SA2 styled and didn't match up right with the others! like the shadowRE.WAD and AmyRose.WAD are styled other then the normal sonic, tails, and knuckles! sonic and tails were fixed but I would like to see a new knuckles... just saying....

Ironically, some of the frames of 2.x knuckles were made by chrispy. So, the 2.x one is partly a CE.

I don't know how anybody could make a better Knux than it already is, But it would be cool for another Knuckles.
Well, the color changing on Knuckles is horrible for some colors, and his falling 2-d sprite is horribly miss-shaded, but other than that its perfect.

Well, the color changing on Knuckles is horrible for some colors, and his falling 2-d sprite is horribly miss-shaded, but other than that its perfect.

Well, its perfect compared to the Knuckles in v1.09. That Knuckles made my eyes puke (Well not really...but you get the point).

I for one would be quite happy to see a wad of the hillarious 1.09.4 unfinished Knuckles just so I can amuse myself with that delightfully ugly mess once more.

The only remakes of Knuckles are :
KnuxAdv
SAKnuckles
SonicBattleKnuckles(My wad)
FB-Knuckles
SF94-Knuckles

And soon I will be working on a Sonic 3 Knuckles.

The only remakes of Knuckles are :
KnuxAdv
SAKnuckles
SonicBattleKnuckles(My wad)
FB-Knuckles
SF94-Knuckles

Notice how 3/4 of those wads are poorly done sprite rips. Also, SF94-Knuckles isn't a remake, it's just an edit.

Uh, it might be a .plr file, but it's still a character WAD, just with a different file extension.
I guess so, mabye if someone had the audacity to rip the knuxkles sprites off of Srb2 riders and slapped on a title called KnucklesCE or RE I would probly call it KnucklesRE or CE butthats up to the moderaters and judges on that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back