Portal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it'll be ported to a home console, PS3 or Xbox 360 will do me.
I loved Portal so much, it was such an awesome and unique game and so cool.

That'd be awesome. I like portal 1 a lot. Especially at the end, the computer takes you as an idiot.
"Remember when you were going into the flames, and we said we were going to murder you, and thenI said goodbye? That was funny."
"You have passed the final test, please put the gun down and lie on your belly with your arms out."

RE4FAN said:

Portal was ported to the console, it was just bundled in The Orange Box.

Also, don't you think it's a little early to be discussing this? This information came out practically days after the game was released and amounts to nothing.

FoxBlitzz said:
RE4FAN said:

Portal was ported to the console, it was just bundled in The Orange Box.

Also, don't you think it's a little early to be discussing this? This information came out practically days after the game was released and amounts to nothing.
Yeah you're right. But Portal is too awesome to resist! Is is t3h (l@x0r$!

EDIT: Woah, a multiplayer mode? I'm suspecting that it's for only 2 players and each controls one portal.

Portal deathmatch. Imagine it.

Open a portal in front of a turret, and make it shoot at another player. Drop a box on someone's head. Open a portal underneath them into a fire pit.

What fun!

That if your timing is extremely good. I mean, seriously, unless the other player is still or following a premade path, it's harder try all those stuff rather than just shooting at them. So maybe it's just a cooperative mode :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back