Oo new abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon said:
supershadow2 said:
YOU don't. SSN does.
Are you people really that oblivious to my revolutionary projects?
As for you Walter, I wrote a STARS guide to making custom charabilities. You have to know how to make SOCs though.
http://www.sepwich.com/hotdog/stars/index.php?title=Custom_Abilities
Not sure magical energy blasts or sword strikes would really be possible though.

something similar to a kamehameha? like in DBZ, you can make a whole row of rings and a long line of rings behind that burst of rings... it might work

My custom charabilities system was made to make things like Drill Drive, and Superjump (Both of which have been made, I just don't feel like releasing Drill Drive)

Magical energy blasts and melee attacks can be made, though the system is different from the custom charabilities one.

Shuffle said:
Why don't you just use auto-infinite?

well i mean, when you start to spin, you make a big blast of rings that uses up 10 rings or something, per-use

As far as I can tell, draining rings can't be done. Nor can anything that has a limit to it's use other than once per jump. Abilities that can be done infinite times per jump, or once per jump. Also there are a bunch of other limitations.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Ability = <number for double-jumping>
Multiability = 1
Well, that might work out sometimes, but not always.
With abilities like the superjump, the limitation I just said applies.

hu? what?
thats ONLY sam....no...not really^^". i think we need more abilitys so i search someone they can do some new OR i will get a try...

Walter

*Holds up neon sign that says "I can do custom abilities"*
Come to think of it, I think I'm the only one who has done custom abilities.

Walter RPG´s said:
Draykon said:

really?

can you make a "sword attack"?

Depends on what you mean by "Sword Attack".
If you mean like a sword slash when you press the spindash key, that can be done easily.
If you mean like stop in midair and slash with a sword, that can be done as well.

Draykon said:
Walter RPG´s said:
Draykon said:

really?

can you make a "sword attack"?

Depends on what you mean by "Sword Attack".
If you mean like a sword slash when you press the spindash key, that can be done easily.
If you mean like stop in midair and slash with a sword, that can be done as well.

hm....a sword punsh/smash (if you pres the "roll button" than he will make a smash (look in Sonic games Knux^^"))

Walter

Draykon said:
Well that can be done just by setting maxdash to 0. Though more precisely the spin sprites will serve as the attack sprites.

can you make it for me?
take my chara (as a sample) "W.A." and test it out^^
download: look sig!^^

THANKS in ADVANCE!^^

Walter

Draykon said:
http://www.freewebs.com/draykonsjunk/na_sword.wad
(Note: You have to right click and click "save as")
Alright, this uses the dreaded: 1 second spin attack. I can't do pixel art, but just change the spinning sprites to look more like a sword slash.

"how" i use the "sword" ? it will not works/i dont know how...

ups...
Edit: damit it is to short....
but thanks for the try ^^

Walter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back