• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

It's time for toaster's titanic technological triumphs (slow internet warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, I initially mentioned Kilometers because I asked to see the palette on him. I mentioned vanilla Tails and Ugly Knux referencing how ugly they were compared to all the other characters to express how I thought the others were looking good. I wasn't trying to argue for Kilometers to be in 2.2 over vanilla Tails again.

Well done with the spriting. He genuinely looks bored. I like the small details especially the fact that he's slightly leaning back.

Kilometers vs Smiles! Who will win?! (Obviously Smiles).

On a serious note, darn it's beautiful! can't wait to see more progress on Smiles!

Last edited:
Please excuse me while I get the cuteness off my eyes. I mean damn this is beautiful I love it! We're finally getting all three characters with superb sprites!

EDIT: Also I love the 2.2 timer locked at 0:70.

EDIT2:
Kilometers vs Smiles! Who will win?!

On a serious note, darn it's beautiful! can't wait to see more progress on Smiles!

why even do you ask, Smiles wins.

I love the look of Smiles, but will he have some things TailsCD had, but a lot better? Y'know, carrying and swimming animations, completely new walking animations.etc.

Besides that, I'm glad to know that a 2.2 Tails is possibly on the way.

Ouch. Kilo vs Smiles? Really i dont really see why you have to say it like that. Both are good and have alot of work put into them...

Smiles looks goddamn lovely! <3

the animation is smooth and natural, the shading is clean and crisp and he is overall a great representation of what classic Tails should be. This is obviously better than the current Tails and needs to be in 2.2, because that would bring a lot of Smiles to many players. Now please excuse me while I serve my sentence in bad pun rehab.

Am I the only one who thinks Smiles' head looks a little large compared to the rest of him? I dunno, it may just be the gif resolution and the camera but...I definitely feel like his head could afford to be a bit smaller.

Am I the only one who thinks Smiles' head looks a little large compared to the rest of him? I dunno, it may just be the gif resolution and the camera but...I definitely feel like his head could afford to be a bit smaller.

Nah, I'd say that fits Tails' proportions pretty well

Tails.png

...actually no, that head is way larger

We're just only getting a gif showing off the boredom animation and I already am getting hype! The only thing that would bother me is that the shoes should be rounded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back