Very Old! JTE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the old srb2jte version or if you could tell me how to activate the new supervirus. It sounds funny and I wanna test it out on my bots.

I guess by "old version" you mean the one that had the original supervirus. For that, no idea. The password for activating the new supervirus hasn't been given out to the public, so you can't use it. I think Inuyasha cracked the password recently, but he isn't giving it out.

I guess by "old version" you mean the one that had the original supervirus. For that, no idea. The password for activating the new supervirus hasn't been given out to the public, so you can't use it. I think Inuyasha cracked the password recently, but he isn't giving it out.

Ah but if he knows it. Then why not give it out to the public. I mean really there like no point on hiding it right. But if it really that important to keep it a secret I guess ill just leave this alone then.

There's most likely a reason for such a thing. Despite not knowing him personally, I don't think he would handle some code if it was harmful.

The code isn't harmful in any way. The reason JTE made a password for it and didn't give it out was that the original supervirus was abused to no end in netgames at the time. So he removed it, wrote a new one that is even cooler and only gave the password to a select few people.

Of course this is now irrelevant since JTE is outdated and can't be used on the Master Server anymore. But if were Inuyasha and had cracked the encryption by myself, I wouldn't be giving it away like that either.

Is there a way to hack the source code of srb2JTE because that would make it a lot easier. Besides even though I use the net game option, I just basically use bots. So IS there a exe that is used to hack source codes?

I don't think anyone made that. And even if someone did made one, I don't think he would want to hand it to other people.

Besides it wouldn't be accepted in the forum.

So IS there a exe that is used to hack source codes?

I don't think anyone made that. And even if someone did made one, I don't think he would want to hand it to other people.

Besides it wouldn't be accepted in the forum.
Guys, SRB2 is an open-source game. Anyone may download the source code and more or less do with it what they want. That's how Inuyasha decrypted the password. And if you have a bit of source code knowledge, it shouldn't be too hard to remove all traces of the password check, implement a new command that activates the supervirus, and compile your own EXE. It just won't be compatible with netgames.

But i do need to ask. What version of JTE. That has the password?
The latest one, 1.69.10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back