What Happened?/Where is the MS?/Where is the Wiki?/etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue

ALAM STOP BREAKING THE S
First thing's first, we've lost the majority of our server data, read here for more information:

http://www.srb2.org/2010/09/the-big-server-hoo-hah/

The old drive is pretty much dead now, so we've lost the TF2 server, Crawla, etc. Don't expect them to come back any time soon.

Please stop asking about why the MS is down, or why the Wiki doesn't exist.

That is all, have a nice day, the Wiki and MS will be back soon.

UPDATE: Wiki should be back up.

Last edited:
First thing's first, we've lost the majority of our server data, read here for more information:

http://www.srb2.org/2010/09/the-big-server-hoo-hah/

The old drive is pretty much dead now, so we've lost the TF2 server, Crawla, etc. Don't expect them to come back any time soon.

Please stop asking about why the MS is down, or why the Wiki doesn't exist.

That is all, have a nice day, the Wiki and MS will be back soon.

UPDATE: Wiki should be back up.

Sorry to hear about the news.
I was going to do a coop gameplay video but the MS is down. :(

But some parts of it are broken now. D=

...The main page doesn't have those Sonic, Tails and Knux pics anymore, the hideable table templates can't hide anymore, and in Recent Changes, the colours for the number of characters added to/taken away from pages have been replaced by black (instead of green for positive numbers, and red for negative).

There might be more things broken that I've missed though. =/
whoa REALLY??! D:

@WEREHOG:
Think so.. until the MS is back up.
Use The IRC to gather players .. :P

But some parts of it are broken now. D=

...The main page doesn't have those Sonic, Tails and Knux pics anymore, the hideable table templates can't hide anymore, and in Recent Changes, the colours for the number of characters added to/taken away from pages have been replaced by black (instead of green for positive numbers, and red for negative).

There might be more things broken that I've missed though. =/

clear your cache

By the way, I´ve been trying to change my Avatar, to a 18.2 Kb, 101 X 80 file, but it keeps saying invalid file, I even tried re-uploading my old one, but it still says ¨Invalid file¨ Is this temporal, or I´m screwed?

By the way, I´ve been trying to change my Avatar, to a 18.2 Kb, 101 X 80 file, but it keeps saying invalid file, I even tried re-uploading my old one, but it still says ¨Invalid file¨ Is this temporal, or I´m screwed?

It's not just you, I've been having the same problem.
Avatar uploading must have busted.

Dang ther seems to be a lot of problems sents you guys did this update.

But all i can say is good luck on fixing it back up.

Sorry to hear that, I hope it works soon enough. The only problem is that I can't change my avatar or play multiplayer on SRB2. Atleast it will get players to actually do something like play outside (No offense to anyone).

fixed now, try again

fixed now, try again

Thanks there. Oh and...

. Atleast it will get players to actually do something like play outside (No offense to anyone).

SRB2 is a lackluster flat 3D game with badly designed enemies, awful internet connections, and 8-year olds spamming your servers (Yes, more 8 years old than in Modern Warfail). If someone stays in their house 24/7 I really doubt it will be due to this game.

wait, so does this mean that we CAN make a server but for people to join they need to know the IP adress(correct me if im wrong)??

Last edited:
wait, so does this mean that we CAN make a server but for people to join they need to know the IP adress(correct me if im wrong)??

This is correct. Actually, this was the only way to join netgames prior to 1.09.

Hopefully the Master Server will be back up soon. I'm pretty sure everything else has already been brought back online (except paste.srb2.org), so I imagine it won't take too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back