Robo Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

fickleheart

ms reflec beat stan
Hello! You are the latest in a long line of prototype robots, designed to traverse huge mountainsides, deep caves, and harsh climates!

...You weren't a successful prototype. But don't worry! Even though your balance sensors are blown and you have no coordination between your legs, you're still useful as a piece of entertainment! So we're throwing you in the horse races. Don't worry about the competition; they're all duds too.

If you're sick of the races, you're free to venture out into the main campaign and try your luck there. Don't expect much, though.

Controls

Strafe left/right: Operate front-left leg
Move forward/backward: Operate front-right leg
Jump: Operate rear-left leg
Spin: Operate rear-right leg
Custom 1/2/3: Apply torque

The critics are... raving?
<Kaysakado> the scariest thing since gh2.wad

Attachments

• srb20044.png
    srb20044.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,630
  • srb20032.gif
    srb20032.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 3,391
  • mecha.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 776
Last edited:
Having tested this for ages in RedEnchilada's own test netgames and had lots of laughs in doing so, I personally approve of this creation for releases. Though I'll leave moving it to other judges who probably wouldn't be so biased. =V

It is indeed a challenge to walk at all with these things, lol.

And thus, releases was graced with yet another freshly-baked meme.

Oh.... well i certainly didnt see this coming. Looks pretty interesting.

I had fun running around with this robot. Also at the same time, seeing this thing walk around is unsettling and some what creepy to me.

I freaking knew it. Gonna try this myself and see how far I go before I flip over.

MintySmoothIsabellineshrike.gif

These things make great breakdancers.

I had a whole lot of fun with this mod, and a lot of laughs. Easily one of the best mods I've played.

Alright. I'm just bad at playing what is probably the opposite of Sonic Robo Blast 2, then. Good to know. (But it was fun in those 15 minutes I failed around in.)

http://gfycat.com/LankyCapitalChick This took me about an hour to get, but look, sub-minute

(I struggle with getting upright because my control layout means I can't spin sideways while holding both front legs down without running into rollover limits on my keyboard)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back