OpenGL problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO DON'T DISABLE OPENGL MODE!!! I like OpenGL mode because it makes super sonic look so cool. The only thing that happens when I use openGL, is it makes the screen go all black then srb2 stops responding, Which now happens when I try to play a netgame.

phazon sonic said:
NO DON'T DISABLE OPENGL MODE!!! I like OpenGL mode because it makes super sonic look so cool. The only thing that happens when I use openGL, is it makes the screen go all black then srb2 stops responding, Which now happens when I try to play a netgame.

So let me get this straight.... you think it's cool that super sonic is all black?

-_- No, the n00b means that Super Sonic looks cool in OpenGL WITHOUT the screen turning all black. He just made it sound like he's likes it all black.

SSNTails said:
phazon sonic said:

So let me get this straight.... you think it's cool that super sonic is all black?

Creative, if nothing else.

But yes, I very much prefer OpenGL to software.
Please don't remove it.

JJames19119 said:
-_- No, the n00b means that Super Sonic looks cool in OpenGL WITHOUT the screen turning all black. He just made it sound like he's likes it all black.

Thats hurtfull... :( OpenGL is working again :D

No...

The less programs that are open to possibly reserve RAM (VRAM if you have external Vcard and your running another OGL game, but why would you do that?), the faster OGL works. Actually, I can run Firefox and a ton of other programs while running OGL full options including res.

Maybe he means that if you run NOTHING BUT SRB2 it'll load faster since it's still in ram when you close since you don't use anything else? [/mouthful]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back