264jk9y.png
2uh3i1f.png
289y5fl.png
141nkes.png
256e3de.png
bj9940.png
Some bugs i found.

Last edited:
I'm guessing this is just me, but any attempts made to contact the master server in-game result in my computer freezing completely for about 20 seconds before it gives up.

However, it still works in 1.09.4, which means this is something that can be fixed, sooo... yeah.

Spectators can be killed by precisely aimed Grenade Rings and by explosions in general. Only happened to me in splitscreen mode though.

Splitscreen spectators are bugged to hell and back in 2.0.4. ~Inuyasha

Last edited by a moderator:
Super characters cannot run on water blocks while gravflipped.

If make-your-own fof is used to give an FOF FF_SWIMMABLE, FF_CRUMBLING, and FF_FLOATBOB, then when Super Sonic triggers the FOF to crumble by running on it, it will float on itself and fall upwards instead of downwards.

Yeah, something isn't right here...

2j0i169.png

For whatever reason I was able to keep my Emeralds when going into SRB1 Remake.

In Volcano Zone at the lava slide one can jump off and land in the foreground and if it's not the deathpit in front...

2qkrq5u.png

Then Sonic gets stuck; I think that all the floors in the foreground of SRB1 should be deathpits, or else this will happen again.

Knuckles keeps his Z position while clinging to a vertical moving platform, but not to a platform such as those seen in DSZ2 that rise a little bit when stepped on.

Uhh... (man i feel stupid!!!) This might be common sense, but when I set the tunes to 900%, I crashed the game... Is this normal??

In CTF,When I try to return the flag to my base,It dosen't do it.With the flag unstolen,it can't happen.However this dosen't happen in other Computers.

srb20028.png

If your character gets pushed off of a current (the end of this tunnel doesn't have a current like the rest does) and they turn around, their character gets stuck in place.

Jet Jaws can roam off of the sides of water blocks and float in midair. Additionally, if a pursuing Jet Jaw roams off of the side of a water block while chasing a player, it will clip to the floor of the next sector.

If you have Gravity Boots and try to throw a Grenade Ring, it will fall to the floor instead of the ceiling.

Also, WEREHOG, please do not post the entire error log in one post. I keep having to scroll down/up for no reason. There's paste.srb2.org for that. And plus, all you need is the EIP number and what you were doing.

When moving down slopes with NOCLIP on, you have almost no control when trying to turn.
Snailers can move off walls and into mid-air. They should snap to walls closest to them in the direction indicated by the direction they're facing, similar to how Ceiling Spikes are automatically placed on the ceiling.

If the final map in a level pack is Act 1 or 0, simply getting saved to that map gets your save completed.

If you SOC an enemy to shoot thrown bounce rings, the rings will not hurt the player after the first bounce. Instead, they will hurt enemies (including the one who fired the bounce ring). - Nevermind, apparently this is only occuring when I try to make Boss2 shoot them. And even then, they don't even hurt BEFORE the first bounce.

Last edited:
SRB2 crashes if:
- Devmode is on
- Objectplace 1
- Step into Exitlevel sector.
(Can't replicate this. ~Inuyasha)

Something is wrong with the comments in the following SOC. It causes the file to not be properly read.

Code:
Thing 318 # Icon
MAPTHINGNUM = -1
SPAWNSTATE = 1793
SPAWNHEALTH = 1
SEESTATE = 0
SEESOUND = 222 # The sound that is played when the effects are awarded: Super Sonic transformation sound.
REACTIONTIME = 50 # A_RingBox uses REACTIONTIME to determine how many rings to award.
ATTACKSOUND = 0
PAINSTATE = 0
PAINCHANCE = 1
PAINSOUND = 0
MELEESTATE = 0
MISSILESTATE = 0
DEATHSTATE = 0
DEATHSOUND = 0
XDEATHSTATE = 0
SPEED = 131072
RADIUS = 524288
HEIGHT = 917504
MASS = 100
DAMAGE = 4063232
ACTIVESOUND = 0
RAISESTATE = 0
FLAGS = 33591824

Thing 317 # Monitor
MAPTHINGNUM = 3000
SPAWNSTATE = 1791
SPAWNHEALTH = 1
SEESTATE = 0
SEESOUND = 0
REACTIONTIME = 8
ATTACKSOUND = 0
PAINSTATE = 1791
PAINCHANCE = 0
PAINSOUND = 0
MELEESTATE = 0
MISSILESTATE = 0
DEATHSTATE = 1793
DEATHSOUND = 119
XDEATHSTATE = 0
SPEED = 95 # Again, another weird thing: This is what is left behind after the monitor gets popped.
RADIUS = 1048576
HEIGHT = 2097152
MASS = 100
DAMAGE = 318 # For some reason, the Damage has to be set to the object number of whatever comes out of the monitor.
ACTIVESOUND = 0
RAISESTATE = 0
FLAGS = 1048582

FRAME 1791 # Show what's in the monitor
SPRITENUMBER = 243
SPRITESUBNUMBER = 0
DURATION = 2
NEXT = 1792
ACTION None
VAR1 = 0
VAR2 = 0

FRAME 1792 # Static
SPRITENUMBER = 77
SPRITESUBNUMBER = 0
DURATION = 1
NEXT = 1791
ACTION None
VAR1 = 0
VAR2 = 0

FRAME 1793 # Monitor is popped
SPRITENUMBER = 243
SPRITESUBNUMBER = 1
DURATION = 18
NEXT = 1794
ACTION A_MonitorPop
VAR1 = 0
VAR2 = 0

FRAME 1794
SPRITENUMBER = 243
SPRITESUBNUMBER = 1
DURATION = 0
NEXT = 1795
ACTION A_CustomPower
VAR1 = 24 # pw_emeralds, set which emeralds the target has.
VAR2 = 127 # 1 = Green, 2 = Orange, 4 = Purple, 8 = Blue, 16 = Red, 32 = Cyan, 64 = Silver. Add them all up and you get 127.

FRAME 1795
SPRITENUMBER = 243
SPRITESUBNUMBER = 1
DURATION = 0
NEXT = 1796
ACTION A_RingBox # Awards rings equal to the REACTIONTIME of the object that calls it. In this case, 50.
VAR1 = 0 # I don't know why it doesn't use VAR1 instead. It'd be alot easier.
VAR2 = 0

FRAME 1796
SPRITENUMBER = 243
SPRITESUBNUMBER = 1
DURATION = 18
NEXT = 1615
ACTION A_CustomPower
VAR1 = 15 # pw_super, sets whether or not you're Super.
VAR2 = 1 # TRUE: You are Super.
Also, when I load a file that only has 2 sprites in it, the game says it has loaded 230 sprites.
(If you want to get technical, that's correct. It reloads all the previous sprites too. This is so that you can have graphics mods that only replace certain frames/directions of a sprite. ~Inuyasha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back