Show us your worst failure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Arena Zone isn't bad, Mystic. It's quite good. Killing all those bots, the cloned Eggmans, and the level itself is good too. I can't find anything wrong with it. Unless what I just summarized IS the reason, then nevermind.

Letsee...I've failed alot of people, and i've personally had tons of failures myself.
My worst failure was probably getting tempbanned for the "Chaos the hedgehog" pandemic. >_>

tnaosthlogo5zt.png

HAW HAW HAW

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Your Arena Zone isn't bad, Mystic. It's quite good. Killing all those bots, the cloned Eggmans, and the level itself is good too. I can't find anything wrong with it. Unless what I just summarized IS the reason, then nevermind.

I agree, playing it with a couple other people sorta revives that Chaos mode feeling 1.09 is missing so badly. =< It's different and exciting, I was planning on making something similar to it for my mod Chaotic Darkness.

Spazzo said:
Letsee...I've failed alot of people, and i've personally had tons of failures myself.
My worst failure was probably getting tempbanned for the "Chaos the hedgehog" pandemic. >_>

THAT WAS YOU!?!?!?

brianv said:
Wait, I'm the only one here who can't be Sonic teh Hedgehog 2?!!!!?

*Raises hand*

Actually, I beat it once (Legit) but I haven't bee nable to do it again since.

My worst failure... Hm...
Loooong ago, like, when... I dunno. It was a long time ago.
I was a stupid n00b.

On SFGHQ EZBoard, I asked a question in a thread. Next day, I used EZBoard's search feature to locate my question. Now, EZBoard's search thing only displays the found post in the thread, and subsequent ones with RE: Post's subject. And my memory stunk.
So, it looked like I STARTED a thread. And there were people asking questions unrelated to mine.

I made an angry post.

Then I saw there were posts before mine. I remembered it was a thread.
I panicked.
I made 2 apologetic posts. Yup. I triple-posted.
Then I edited all 3 posts and turned them into stupid questions.
Then I fled, and never looked at the thread again. The memory still gives me a clenched stomache.

And, you wanna know what my username was?
... Sonicrules... Ugh... X_x

I win this thread.

brianv said:

I've made it up to Wing Fortress. I know that I can definetely beat it, but never bothered.

I like Arena zone with the zeshiro wad attached (many may recall that insanity ;p)

Hmm... failures? Silver Valley.

JJames19119 said:
brianv said:

*Raises hand*

Actually, I beat it once (Legit) but I haven't bee nable to do it again since.

I can beat it, and with all Chaos Emeralds before CZ2, in less than an hour.
It's relatively simple.
Same applies for Knuckles in Sonic 2, but longer, due to requirements...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back