Post your Desktop

2urpgs3.jpg

desktop012010.png

New desktop, now with DockbarX, a gnome-panel task switcher with many of Windows 7's superbar features. It's pretty neat, I have it set up to use the Compiz scale plugin when I select a button with multiple windows grouped. Speaking of which, I also have experimental Radeon KMS enabled along with DRI2, so everything composites properly. No more OpenGL apps trying to render directly to the screen.

I have no clue where my background comes from, I got it from one of the 'chans a few months ago.

Last edited:
Because his mom died and his brother disappeared. You'd be traumatized too.

Anyway,

2wevr60.png

I tell you, no matter how crappy life gets, as long as my computer icons are consolidated that well, I'm a happy camper.

Also, the background, because I'm stylish.

You guys know what website to get like blue sky widescreen wallpapers at? Or like Tets abstact landscapes? I'm really into those pictures.

@PiggyBank: I've seen those characters on Cartoon Network before. It's a shame that the show ended, though.

DesktopbraP-1.jpg

This is my current desktop. Here's my previous:

DesktopbraP.jpg

I've left too much crap on, though, so it's hard to get a good view of them.

ftedxl.png

Might as well just put this here... also that is Tztok-Jad in the background. (Yes, I still play Runescape, deal with it... >_>.)

Last edited:
291yftj.png

Finally changed my desktop picture again. I found this on the Homestar Runner website. Yeah, it is a bit stretched, but I rather have that then centered or tiled.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back