• When Im 20.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I get a girl/boy friend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but, who are you?

Anyways, don't double post, use your edit button.

"How do you "retire" from a game? It's not a job. It's a game played for entertainment. It doesn't make sense to "retire" from that game unless you plan on stopping game-playing totally."

^^What, no replies?

Gemmys Princess said:
Whats does getting a girlfriend having anything to do with retiring from srb2?

Well the reason is, if you look at girls point of view, most girls are not intersted in boys/men who are video gamers.

Just say I have a girlfriend now and she saw me playing Pokemon and yeah she will have a lack of intrest in me.

Meaning: I rather play video games on the down low.

Thats why most people here are saying they will retire when they get a girlfriend.

My point: I don't actually beleive that becuase that if they don't play srb2 now will run back to the game when 1.1 comes out. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I would love to see that happen to all the people that said that.

I'll probaly stop playing SRB2 for a while when GemPlanet is done. It feels like im working on a real game.

SRB2 is the reason im failing school anyway.

I'm too impatient for 1.1 anyway.

If I was 100 and playing srb2, I think it would be quite a shame that im telling people on netgames im 100.

I'm going to try and stay here until the end. Maybe it'll be Sega who'll end it, or that fact the 1.1 won't be finished due to SSN dying of old age. Either way, I'm staying.

1.1 is coming out around 2010(at least Sonict says so). I don't people are going to stay that long.

ola said:
1.1 is coming out around 2010(at least Sonict says so). I don't people are going to stay that long.

Why are you beleiving SonicT? He didn't make the game or did nothing to it.

HE NOT EVEN IN THE CREDITS!!!

He's in the 1.1 credits. I believe it's only for beta testing, though...

2010 actually seems like an accurate estimate.

I will Retire once all of existence folds in on itself... But I might not even retire there.

Or when n00bs take over the forum, at which point I will move back to Halo!

Two possibilities.

1. I find something more interesting to devote 8 or so hours a day of my life to, OR

2. When the n00bs from outer space conquer the web.

Who said I didn't? I had a 2-3 year depart of SRB2. I played SRB2, rarely. Even today. So I might retire, in 3-4 years,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back