SRB2.SRB ON LIST? ITS NOT THERE!!! HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supa tails

Hi, I am obviously new to level editing and the tutorial by ST128 is REALLY helpful. except for one part, I got to the second page and it tells me to find SRB2.SRB on the list, but it's not there!!! Can anyone help me with this? I am completely lost. =(

Are you in the right folder?

Maybe you need to set the window to show All Files. Otherwise, I'm not sure what your problem might be.

Also make sure you keep backups of srb2.srb, just in case something gets screwed up which it probably wont.

Yeah, just set it to All Files or manually type in srb2.srb. The "Open File" window doesn't see .srb as the same file extension as .wad, but all editors can open it just the same.

Ok, peoples, thank you. =D Oh, and just a comment about Jazzes Avatar, did you get that picture from the actual episode because I own EVERY episode of Sonic SATAM, also, REALLY RANDOM, do you know what SATAM stands for? Because I have no idea...

Completely off-topic. O.o

SatAM stands for "Saturday morning", when the cartoon aired. My avatar is straight out of "Blast to the Past" because chillidogs are the win.

Either way, glad you figured out your problem.

WOW, thanks, I never knew that, thanks, and that episode was pretty cool how Snively had hair and they brought back Rosemary. (I think that was her name) Anyway, I think this is the wrong part of the forum for this. =D

edit: I checked the list of games on doombuilder but it still wont work, I will post a pic.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd229/supa-tails/?action=view&current=SRB2NOTONLIST.jpg

All I can do is replace Boom with SRB2 but the only SRB2 related items are rings, invincible telies, blue bots, and red bots... =( Do I have a messed up computer or something? That might be it because I can't host games neither... =(

I need download for the srb2.srb file!

I think i have the same problems as this guy, but instead of not being able to find it, it was never there from the start, could some help by giving out a link or fixing mirror 1? thanks. also you probably cant setup a game because to do that you would need to allow others to share your internet explorer with a modem, that usually means a lot of tech stuff.

It can't not be there, srb2.srb comes with the game. Navigate to your SRB2 folder, and type "srb2.srb" into the box. It probably won't show up on the list because Doom Builder is looking for ".wad" files, but it will still accept srb2.srb if you type it in.

Shuffle said:
It can't not be there, srb2.srb comes with the game. Navigate to your SRB2 folder, and type "srb2.srb" into the box. It probably won't show up on the list because Doom Builder is looking for ".wad" files, but it will still accept srb2.srb if you type it in.
Read the thread, dude. He has a new problem.

And the answer to that problem, Supa Tails, is to use SRB2 DoomBuilder instead of regular DoomBuilder, as it has features specifically for SRB2.

As for not being able to host games. There are solutions in the FAQ last time I checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back