Hypermysteriousshadonic123311 (Joke character)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
Now all it needs are stupid voice clips and every character ability =P

Alright, I will see if I can get my microphone working and put some stupid voice clips in it. Expect it either the end of today, or sometime tomorrow.

Were you ever able to fix the bug that JTE pointed out that caused him not to appear in the character select?

Myself said:
I fixed some parts of it up (thanks JTE).

The reason why I did all that stuff was because I used another character as a reference.

I should have put revision 2 when I uploaded the fixed one. (I think I will do that now). I might have still done something wrong, hopefully JTE will tell me if that is the case.

Anywho, nice job re-igniting an old joke, I may be able to help you with the voice clip side of things, as I have a rough idea what the character should sound like (creating it, and all :P).

His ability breaks, AND I MEAN BREAKS!!! the software renderer

screeny of it!
srb20012.png

metalsonic5555 said:
*Tries to think of a non-offensive abreviation for BloodyJoe*
(Didn't won't to say BJ for obvious reasons.)

offtopic: I have a friend whose nickname is BJ (Brad junior), so dont diss it :P

Alexmonk0 said:
Anywho, nice job re-igniting an old joke, I may be able to help you with the voice clip side of things, as I have a rough idea what the character should sound like (creating it, and all :P).

Thanks, I would like to have your clips than my clips (because my microphone does not record too well).

Zanyhead said:
His ability breaks, AND I MEAN BREAKS!!! the software renderer

screeny of it!
srb20012.png

That's just an error in the Chaos control part of his thok.

It can be solved by using Chaos Control and stoppiong in mid air

I know I'm terribly late...But you can't fault me for that.
This is absolutely the FUNNIEST thing I have EVER seen. Ever.
I know that no Sonic recolors (Save Senku...) have ever made it to the addons...But an exception is in order here, no?

Dark Warrior said:
I know that no Sonic recolors (Save Senku...) have ever made it to the addons...But an exception is in order here, no?
I think you forgot about Nitemare, Senya, Shadow and Amy. Just sayin'. :\

If you (admins) do decide to actually add this wad to the addons, wait until revision 3 when I add stupid taunts etc.

I don't think you should since its more of an inside joke for the message board, but I guess you could still think its funny even if you haven't seen the picture.

Seanic said:
metalsonic5555 said:
*Tries to think of a non-offensive abreviation for BloodyJoe*
(Didn't won't to say BJ for obvious reasons.)

offtopic: I have a friend whose nickname is BJ (Brad junior), so dont diss it :P
point is? Sum ppl call me JD or Joe take your pick.

Torgo said:
If you (admins) do decide to actually add this wad to the addons, wait until revision 3 when I add stupid taunts etc.

I don't think you should since its more of an inside joke for the message board, but I guess you could still think its funny even if you haven't seen the picture.

The admins may not upload wads to the addons without permission. But CAN say "no" to uploading a wad. And I'll think the admins say "no" to uploading this to the addons, because its indeed funny, but its only for a laugh once or twice, and they want some serious wads to the addons.

well, maybe they could add it with the description "And THIS is an perfect example of how NOT to make a Character WAD!"

Torgo said:
Alexmonk0 said:

Thanks, I would like to have your clips than my clips (because my microphone does not record too well).

Kay, I'll get on it, if you need to contact me for anything, my contact information is in my profile, you can usually find he hanging around in #srb2fun on IRC.

Actually, the palette errors are due to bonuscount being triggered at the same time because of the armageddon part of the thok... Thus, the palette doesn't change, but the colors that it uses to make things darker does. :?

I have fixed for next version. I generally only play in OpenGL, so it takes me a while to find these things, but dun worry, I still do. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back