This topic will shock you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drew

Ok Amy=666 is really starting to freak me out I sent he/she asking who he/she is and the reply had my picture in it!!!!!!!!! :eek:

No I dont even know he/she and Im really freaked out and Im the only one in my entire family who gets on this fourom.

No and Im freaking scared!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: And the really creepy part is he/she is banned and I got the PM about 20 mineuts ago.

Naw, he's just a Spazz.
He is of course, referring to the "Tails Doll Curse".
There's a topic here somewhere about it... Use Search.

Anyway, where might he have gotten the pic? Perhaps hack your computer?

Amy=666 stole all my created charecters somehow!!! I dont think Amy=666 is a ordinary N00B

Well if you were me then you wouldn't think like a smart person because I am panicing because Amy=666 is torturing me.

Well, we're not quite sure if this is a real issue, or a fake attempt to get attention. Attempts to get attention have happened before, so you understand we'd be skeptical.

Talk to your mom or dad. They'd prolly give better advise than we could.

But its really happening I mean it!!!! *crys because Amy=666 is torturing him*

Well, we really don't have proof. And either way, this is an issue better resolved by a responsable adult.

SRB2-Playah said:
Talk to your mom or dad. They'd prolly give better advise than we could.

Oh right some evil stalker can really be stopped by an adult *oh Im an adult and Im gonna stop a stalker* *stalker hahaha you cant stop me*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back