Sometimes when I'm hosting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the only way to get the eighth emerald is a custom map, with the eighth emerald in it.

supershadow2 said:
Ah, just go to #blaze(mIRC) and ask Lloyd.
I never want to see the term '#blaze' on this forum. Please, we can only take so much abuse, don't touch us there.

Two questions:

1) How do I change the gametype during multiplayer?

2) How do I check the node of a player (like if I wanted to make a player an admin)?

shadowstar said:
Type 'gametype' in the console.
Fail.

Type "MAP MAPxx -GAMETYPE <gametype>" in console. For instance, if you wanted to warp to warp to Lime Forest in CTF, you'd type "MAP MAP81 -GAMETYPE CTF"

I love the way this guy gets all his questions over with in one topic rather than spamming the forums with a thousand questions. :mrgreen:

whenever I host a netgame, It worksd fine until someone else joins.

As soon as somebody joins, the whole thing freezes (no movement, chat, and the rings don't move). Why does this happen? (I'm using dial up BTW.)

I think I can explain why it does this.

Whenever something happens like a certain player picking up/using an item, pressing a switch, or something similar, it sends the state data to the other current players and then saves those states to a file. When a new person comes on, that person has to download the states file from the server. This is why you see temporary freezing when a new player comes on.

Also, sometimes due to lost packets or lag (or a programming glitch), not all players might get the state data that the host has. This is what causes consistency errors. A good example is the notorious CEZ2 level.

So...can someone help me with finding out a player's node?

Also, is the 8th Black Emerald in Mystic Realm? If it is, what level is it contained in?

Thanks.

supershadow2 said:
Delta said:
Inside it, there was a file called shooting_star_sumit.wad.

Heh, Y.Link, Lloyd, and Cinder were making that.

Bacically a house to live in in multiplayer games.

RPG-like. Ah, just go to #blaze(mIRC) and ask Lloyd.

Oh. that explains it.

So anyway, how do I get the eighth emerald in MR? I noticed that if you objectplace in normal SRB2, it's a black emerald, but in Mystic it's a Master Emerald. What's with that, and where can I find it?

Its the aerial garden mystic temple I think...
Anyway, the black/master emerald no longer does anything now.

In SRB2 JTE, what's the music that plays when you're Super Sonic? I think I've heard it somewhere before...

And also, is there a way to make a new boss in the game? I don't mean different animations for a boss (like replacing Eggman with Bowser), but like creating a different boss with different weapons and stuff. Is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back