What if Walt Disney appeared in kingdom hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hms

Okay so here's something that I've been wondering recently: What if Walt Disney made an appearence in a kingdom hearts game? What would happen and what sort of role would he play? I've thought up many possibilitys but I want to hear what you guys think.

Not being a big Kingdom Hearts fan, I don't know if this flies in the face of the mythology of the franchise or whatever, but what if he was referenced in name only as one of the suspected but long-gone creators of the worlds / environments within the games? It would also be an indirect reference to the people responsible for the rest of the characters and locales featured in the Kingdom Hearts games.

Alternatively, you might have a separate "Main Street USA" world in a future game, and he'd be the city planner of the place, a reference to Disneys' big role in planning the initial layouts of the first Disney theme parks.

In any case, I can't help but see him as a minor or unseen character at most. If he is in a future game, I don't think there ought to be any hints that he's actually present until you manage to find him in some obscure back-room or corner somewhere. Featuring him as a major, story-dependent NPC would take out all the fun and subtlety of discovering Walt for yourself.

Last edited:
Not being a big Kingdom Hearts fan, I don't know if this flies in the face of the mythology of the franchise or whatever, but what if he was referenced in name only as one of the suspected but long-gone creators of the worlds / environments within the games? It would also be an indirect reference to the people responsible for the rest of the characters and locales featured in the Kingdom Hearts games.

Alternatively, you might have a separate "Main Street USA" world in a future game, and he'd be the city planner of the place, a reference to Disneys' big role in planning the initial layouts of the first Disney theme parks.

In any case, I can't help but see him as a minor or unseen character at most. If he is in a future game, I don't think there ought to be any hints that he's actually present until you manage to find him in some obscure back-room or corner somewhere. Featuring him as a major, story-dependent NPC would take out all the fun and subtlety of discovering Walt for yourself.
Wow. That's all I can think of in response. Just.... Wow.

Wouldn't it be crazy if Walt Disney was always hiding in the Door to Light? Haha, like being the creator in the Matrix. I forgot what they called him there.

If he is featured in a game, it should be in a cemetery, rolling over in his grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back