Your best "owned" moment from Match/CTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't resist posting in this topic. =P

Once, when Spazzo and a few others were testing SRB2CS with me in Meadow Match, I was chasing Spazzo up to the spring in the main pool. He hit the spring, and as soon as he did that I twitched and fired a ring up into the air (at quite an angle). Unfortunately it wasn't a rail - it was a bomb. But a second or two later... kaboom!

It didn't kill him - it was a 'firework shot' - but it was probably one of my luckiest luck-shots in the game. I wish I had a video of it. =P

I don't have a picture but I remember a time when I was in first place on my team with extremely great players. It didn't last, but it was awesome. I actually hit LXShadow many times. This is coming from a guy who is a terrible/good player.

Here's another (smaller) moment I had some time ago.
Grabbing the invincibility powerup in Silver Cascade and strafeflying right into the enemy base - running into about 50 grenade rings, and completely screwing up the defence. It was just funny how off-guard they must have been.

EternallyAries got nuked by Wind Elementa!
shadow got nuked by Wind Elementa!
Mazefire got nuked by Wind Elementa!
Gallade got nuked by Wind Elementa!
<Wind Elementa> XD
Best owned moment so far. :D

Just joined a netgame and giving myself name Lord Voldemort, I was screwing around with some noobs when Dte_Wind, Heat and TeenSonic joined. Dte and TeenSonic in team against me and I just with Heat and some noobs defeated them. How satisfying moment. Or better yet, same netgame, there was guy that made me to pay attention on him and so I just banned him (for saying crap that nobody cares about; and even knowing I can't ban) with Reason: "Avada Kedavra."

I do not really know, I got full.

The famous Nimbus Ruin with a rail.

... Or see someone running towards me in a straight line while I do not move like a statue, and send him who sent a rail which backward him on the other side of the card ...

There are lots of good catches.

Ah, yes, there is also the one where I sent a Bomb Ring to someone who just jumped over me. Or the people who stay at the top of Silver Cascade, and camp by staying in the aerial column. Those, they are beautiful prey.

I once ran through the entire red teams base stole thier flag and got ours back just to be auto switched over to the red team (And I didn't even get to capture it)

I was in the Nimbus Ruins on my server. And I was like, DAMN. Then I got the flag.
I was on Blue. I ran into a Red Echidna and use an Armageddon shield and a bomb ring at the same time. He automatically died.. LOLWUT

Don't you just hate those players who switch teams because they think a better player is on that team?
srb20168.png

...Yeah.
And so they all decided to R@pe me as I was the weakened, defenseless echidana.
I mean come on they even got Aries on there!

Last edited:
Don't you just hate those players who switch teams because they think a better player is on that team?
srb20168.png

...Yeah.

Noobs. They always pick the optimist.

-snip-
...Yeah.

This is why I ALWAYS check the teams every minute or so on my server. Occasionally, people who suck too much at the game feel that they can do better if they just switch to the "superior" team. I sometimes have to go to the extent of kicking them since they sometimes refuse to switch back or they keep switching back if I use serverchangeteam.

Which is why I turn on autobalance. That way, teams are always even and it is somewhat of a fair fight. I love it when weaker players switch to the winning team and the strongest player(s) on the winning team gets switched over to the losing team. Doing that usually results the losing team winning since the stronger players were forced to change sides because the weaker players wanted to win. Yeah, I know... It's just that I get sick of one-sided teams. Also hate it when other team members don't want to help, but that's another story.

As for my best "owned" (sorta) moment in match/ctf:

I would have to say this one time on Cloud Palace while I was chasing down a red player with our flag. I was randomly shooting at the player hoping that one of my rings would hit him (I had no other weapons at the time). But instead I ended up shooting another person who had only one ring left. Right as he threw his ring at me, I threw one of my rings and I killed him. However, I was over a pit when I got hit by his ring and I fell right in it.

So, yeah, double knock-out. =P

srb20041.png

enuf sed.

LOL Pwnt.

Anyway, we all know CTF capturing in twisted terminal is hell as knuckles when several sonic thokkers are coming at you with autos and such. So It's useful when a base camper of your team gets teleported with you.

And they said the 5th capture was the hardest...

EDIT: Seems tobefree experienced the same thing.

Last edited:
Anyway, we all know CTF capturing in twisted terminal is hell as knuckles when several sonic thokkers are coming at you with autos and such. So It's useful when a base camper of your team gets teleported with you.
Hit them with scatter as they thok. Simple. Also, there are ways to lose people other than pure speed, even in as simple a map as Twisted Terminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back