The first day of Winter is Finally here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamantn

Break out the Winter Gear & Take off the Fall clothing(if you were warm as 55-70 Degrees)!

Winter is finally here after having a Head start, So kick back & enjoy the weather(without getting sick of course) and keep posting as the last holidays of the year arrive!

Reach for the mailbox!

snow200.jpg

That's how tough it is in Indianapolis.

Jessica_in_snow.jpg

3 Feet. :eek:

phazon sonic said:
Lucky for you guys, I on the other hand have to sit here and cope with the heat. Damn summer. :evil:

Trust me, we're anything but lucky. We're freezing.

Same exact thing with spending a lot of money on electricity bills from keeping heaters on over nite. Well that's only for houses with electric heaters. But the bill is still pricey with the gas that they bring in.

Most houses don't have fireplaces. We do at my house, and it's very effective...for the room it's in. A fire in the fireplace is more useful for beauty and putting your cold feet next to than warming the entire house. For that, you need central heating. Considering it's been dropping below freezing overnight each night, that'll give you an idea. Pretty much the same cost, just doing the opposite thing ^_~

Just 3 more days till Christmas, 5 more until my birthday.

Anyway, we have a fireplace too, but if we use it our house and the house next to us will cath on fire :| .

Yays for winter! Both of my houses have fireplaces and they really help keep them warm. :mrgreen: And it is impossible to reach our mail boxes in Wisconsin. :P

I have 2 fireplaces too, but I'll be leaving from NC to MA on car tomorrow, so I won't be able to use our fireplaces on Christmas day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back