SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already somewhat attempted at recreating Forest 1, yet it was PITTYFULLY horrible.

Sadly, now that I am not using maps specificly made for PSO mode, the most I can do is disable the exit until you locate and destroy all baddies in the entire map. I can also make a linedef executor that is tagged to a set of enemys instead of a sector and then executes when all the enemys are dead or something, but I don't think anyone will be making any wads for SRB2JTE anytime soon. :roll:

Anyway, here is a rather large picture showing what I've been up to lately. Graphically, at least. I've added rarity values to items, tinkered with enemy HP and damage (And as you can tell by the screenshot, players currently start with 5 HP and 3 TP and usually lose only 1 HP when they get hit at that level) and all sorts of other funky things.

Soon to come... PSO characters will be saved in a seperate save file, stats only, so you can load and save them for netgames and whatnot. I will be attempting to make as exact a replica of the Pioneer 1 as is possible in SRB2, using texture rips and everything. I will be attempting to make in-game menus again. I will be attempting to make a quest system. I will be attempting to make a battle mode.

The next release will probably come soon after I finish the new save system and Pioneer 2 replica, though. Which may still be a few days/weeks in the making, I'm afraid. I will probably be making weapons and armor AT LEAST up your stats, though. Which is to say, equipping a JTE's Railgun won't allow you to shoot, but would allow you to defeat enemys like they were nothing anyway.

Why do you think it was so hard to get to? It's so incomplete that it's barely playable, if at all. Don't worry, in the next release you'll have 5 HP and Blue Crawlas will only have 20!

Because i don't know which difficutly to unlock on

I went to download it when I opened it windows gave me the "Send/Don't Send" error. I also tried launching it with srb2net on alternative EXE and that didn't work. I'm not sure what else to do. I've downloaded it multiple times to make sure it downloaded all the way. Has this happened to anyone else?

It might be a bug, or Amy is actually holding me! Oh noes!
srb200002qq.jpg

That Sonic over there is Sik.

srb200013kv.jpg

I said:
¡¿Eh?! ¡¿Quién es Chaos?!
"Eh?! Who is Chaos?!" Really, I didn't know who was Chaos at that moment :P Anyways, yeah, I tried to make a joke about Amy chasing Sonic, and his Amy apparently got attached to his Sonic... Just Amy with Sonic... XD

Yes, I noticed that. I don't know why the bots attach themselves to you when they respawn in netgames, it's only recently happened to me... But I do know that Tails can't fly in Adventure mode because he doesn't know that you have to hold the button down rather then rapidly press it :P

Nice MOD! Apart from the helpless instability, it is quite fun to play with. About Universe, is the level-up programmed in yet? Or is it so incomplete that it doesn't have that?

I also felt so bored as to make this video showing some fun little things you can do with bots. The first two scenes show me torturing them, the other three depict me working together with a huge army of them. It also shows the slow-downs you can expect when lots of bots jump or go underwater at the same time. =P

http://chaos.foxmage.com/AkuKitsune/SRB2JTE.wmv

Shuffle: I got them to turn Super Sonic after I grabbed one of the emerald tokens in that zone. In addition, every new bot I added also did that for some reason. You just have to trick it into doing it.

Spazzo: I recorded using FRAPS (Full version) and used Windows Movie Maker 2 to edit it.

Um... yeah. I guess you could say bots are fun to play around with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back