Your desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
The image from my desktop was collected from /w, and I don't think it's any actual character, and was the artists' own creation. I could be wrong, though.

im guessing you like it alot, on account of you have it as your sig and your desktop. Actually, becouse of your sig, i thought you were a chinese woman at one point... :eek: :oops: :eek: :eek: :oops: :eek: :mrgreen:

4 out of 7 smileys agree thats just wrong.
2 out of 7 smileys agree that embarassing
1 out of 7 is all like "ohh.... yeah...."

I really do enjoy how my name is unisex enough that when I'm playing a female character in RPGs that people actually think I really am a girl. Amusingly, if you look at that picture in the full context of the background image, you'll notice it's hard to tell if it's male or female. I've eventually decided to consider him male, but there really isn't any way to actually tell.

Generally when I find a good picture I use it a lot, because it's such a rare occurance. I'm very picky in what I actually like, art-wise. The background I had before this one was around for about 2 years. I wouldn't be surprised if I still have that image there sometime in 2006.

that tell me you like skys... 0_0 you use aim, you have some other version of irc, you had wadauthor open, and you were talking to mystic (i think)

http://www.dszone.info/images/avatars/Desktop001.png

And I'd better explain something before anyone asks, because inevitably, someone always asks when I post my desktop. The two bars at the bottom with the ridiculous amount of icons... the first bar is the Quick Launch bar, which I personally use as a replacement for both the Start Menu and the Desktop. You notice how there's pretty much nothing on the Desktop whatsoever. The second bar, the bottom one, is the Control Panel, since I very often have to change settings on this thing. So the Quick Launch bar is only half as monstrous as it looks. :P

Holy crap O_O. You have almost as much stuff on your desktop as my mom, Zash! How do you find anything?

Yes, it is crowded. Yes, the items on my desktop shift every few days. Yes, the wallpaper moves. Yes, I am insane.
No, I do not use 90% of that junk. No, I do not play StepMania. No, I do not use IMVU. No, I do not listen to that music. No, I do not care if it looks like crap.
Anyone interested in how my wallpaper works, it is at http://JTE.rose-manor.net/wallpaper.htm
Isn't it ironic that my desktop has an image of itself in an image of itself in an image of itself in an image of itself in an image of itself on it? It's like a mirror of a mirror...
Also, if you notice, there is an "Unused Desktop Icons" folder. Yes, that is filled with 800x as much stuff as my desktop is. I use the links on my wallpaper to access the internet (and that Google search is a custom version I made...) and My Computer to access everything else. My start menu goes down because I like it that way, but I often have folders, mIRC (with a custom color scheme, of course), and Dev-C++ open.

More or less, this is my new desktop.
When I get bored I make things :P
I wish I was bored more often, my hard drive would be full of srb2 wallpapers O_o.

Nice...
I wish I cared. No, I really wish I cared. About desktops, wallpaper-making, and all of that. Because I have the mental capacity to do nearly anything I care for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back