Bring back an SRB2 mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph9827

I used to make videos
If you had ONE, and I mean ONE chance to bring back any famous mod, which would it be?*

*Must be from 1.09.4 or lower.

I would say Srb2jte though it may not have been to popular but it was pretty common during the 1.09.4 days. Or my favorite: srb2City

Last edited:
Hyper House? That isn't even a mod. It's just some role playing wad that someone made.
I agree with Glaber. Mystic Realm is the only mod that should be brought back.

Mystic Realm is pretty much done being ported, it just hasn't been released yet.

I'd go with Blue Heaven myself.

Mystic Realm is pretty much done being ported, it just hasn't been released yet.

I'd go with Blue Heaven myself.

Someone recently put a full Mystic Realm port on Fawfulfan's 4shared. Well, it seems to be a full port from what I've played of it. I can't say for sure since I haven't played through everything yet.

EDIT: Since there's more than one Mystic Realm port on there, I'm talking about this one.

And I second Blue Heaven.

Last edited:
Someone recently put a full Mystic Realm port on Fawfulfan's 4shared. Well, it seems to be a full port from what I've played of it. I can't say for sure since I haven't played through everything yet.

EDIT: Since there's more than one Mystic Realm port on there, I'm talking about this one.
Well, that's not quite complete. A complete version should be released very soon though.

And I second Blue Heaven.
No, that sucked and even Tets knows it.

I personally would say The Emerald Isles, but that was already ported. An update of it would be great though. Also, the character abilities from SPMoves and SRB2JTE need a comeback. Maybe someday when I've delved a bit more into programming in C, I can try my hand at porting those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back