mt_TsukeiRiver.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree that this is a Saphire Falls remake. For everyone ( no offence to the good users...) :

stopposting.gif

Let this topic die.

(Off topic: I love sneaking in Mystic's image index. Gawd, not the tempban! No!)

-SRB2 Guy

Well done you remade one match map and still kept the same name. How about next time think of your own idea, name, and map no offence.

Mystic said:
Okay, let's put it this way, ZTaimat - Claiming this map is original is just laughable. Just look at the screenshot comparisons. For about 5 seconds when I saw them originally on IRC, I thought the screenshot comparison was between two versions of Sapphire Falls, and I was trying to figure out what versions they were. It took a good 10 seconds for me to realize it was a different map from the screenshot.

PWNT! hahaha, anyway the map IS pretty good but, (as stated 1000 times before, and no matter how much you lie to yourself) ITS STILL LOOKS TOO DAMN MUCH LIKE SAPHIRE FALLS

Awww..C'mon...
CONSTRUCTIVE critizm people...
CONSTRUCTIVE critizm...
Any other kind is useless flaming.

It's obviously several conjoined Sapphire Falls clones because the person who created the wad most likely was too lazy, felt this would be a funny joke, or really just had no prior experience with wadding.

-Final Words

I'm sorry, was that comment directed at me? Somehow, I think the users have gotten a little too full of themselves now. If that was directed at me, Segment, you've simply thrown a blind insult out without thinking. I've wadded since the day I joined the forum; in fact I joined simply to show a wad. Search the forum for my name, and read all topics started by me; You'll find almost, if not all of them contain a wad made by me.

If you find the number of my wads reletivly small, it's simply because ALL THE IDEA'S ARE TAKEN. You want to prove you can do better, just TRY to make your own "Castle ZTaimat".

Ya know what, lock the damn topic already. This is becoming a flame war more than anything. If you idiots can't read the simple line "DISREGUARD ANY SIMILARITY", than fork you. if all you want to do is destroy someone's topic, get the hell off the forum.

On another note, head over to newgrounds and try to say what you have here about their flash and audio; I'm sure things wouldn't tilt in your favor.

The thing is, why make this when there is a stage pretty much exactly like this? It's not there are few ideas left, it's that you have none. I don't make wads because I am horrible at it. And besides, I would rather have good made wads then the same thing edited a little bit.

I my opinion it may be that an idea you wanted to do was taken, but the excution of the idea might not of been. You just needed to find a way to excute it that has not been done before and does not look like an edit/remake (no offence).

Like for example take a look at my entry for the Jan/Feb 2007 contest CTF division.(links below)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Glaber/rb2/srb20310.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Glaber/rb2/srb20311.png

While Spazzo did say " it is a simple representation of Sapphire Hills CTF", the level itself was still quite different.

Oh, and before I forget.
Your "contest rateing"
MAPXX - TsukeiRiver by ZTaimat 5/10

Sorry for the PWNT, I just couldn't contain myself.
It seems Ztaimat is wallowing in his noexistent perfection that he wishes that he had. Now to critisize it by disreguarding the similarities: What all of you fail to see is that it's actually pretty good, you just can't see that because your too busy focusing on the (huge) similarities.

Also, please dont ask the moderators to do ANYTHING. It'll just come back and bite you in the buns.

AND, how the hell can you say that all the ideas are taken. Seems like a horrible exuse to me. There's thousands of ideas for maps and levels, so just because your imagination is limited, doesn't mean you have to make a level so close to saphire falls.

Well, although it's simiar to Sapphire, it's a level in it's own right. As a level, disregarding all similarities, I think it looks quite good. Keep at it! :]

I'm sure Mystic takes great pleasure in watching you struggle. I mean, you did rip off one of his maps.

Tsukei River

Um, people. Since this topic is starting to become a big problem, I'll release my thoughts about "this problem" to you.

I don't think ZTaimat would be such a person to completely 'imitate' one of the original Sonic Robo Blast 2 levels. He does have a great imagination. He showed this to us when he created a level named Castle ZTaimat. It is a very interesting level, and he just used his own imagination to create that.

When he made this level, Tsukei River, it seemed that his plain imagination when making this level somehow was similar to that of the creator of Sapphire Falls. ZTaimat wouldn't be a person who plagiarizes, and I do agree with all of the things he's saying.

For those who agree that this topic should die, don't post anything after this message.

Extension: If you want to see how and what Castle ZTaimat is and like, click on the bolded and underlined Castle ZTaimat. If you didn't get that, click here.

Like it

I like it. Though it has the same style as the level,Saphire falls, it is alot different. People, study the level before you say it is EXACTLY like another level with a few edits. I want an admin to tend to this problem ASAP!

Guys?

Quit worrying about the topic. Just forget about it. Grab a soda out of the fridge, kick back, and watch some hentai.

Blue Warrior said:
Technically, though, that's backseat moderating. :P
And so is that. And so is this! ZOMG.

123 Runite said:
Um, people. Since this topic is starting to become a big problem, I'll release my thoughts about "this problem" to you.

I don't think ZTaimat would be such a person to completely 'imitate' one of the original Sonic Robo Blast 2 levels. He does have a great imagination. He showed this to us when he created a level named Castle ZTaimat. It is a very interesting level, and he just used his own imagination to create that.

When he made this level, Tsukei River, it seemed that his plain imagination when making this level somehow was similar to that of the creator of Sapphire Falls. ZTaimat wouldn't be a person who plagiarizes, and I do agree with all of the things he's saying.

For those who agree that this topic should die, then don't post anything after this message.
[Insert imagination song from that one South Park episode here]

Blue Warrior said:
Guys?

Quit worrying about the topic. Just forget about it. Grab a soda out of the fridge, kick back, and watch some hentai.
Eww...

If it's any consolation, I actually played Castle Ztaimat. While indeed it is his own work, It is so very obviously influenced by MR4, that you can just about guess what comes next throughout the level. This goes as far as having 1-unit thick rainbow textures in areas, ala PAZ.

While the map itself is solid in most aspects, It's just utterly lacking in any and all creativity. It's as if Ztaimat went out of his way to copy Mystics wadding style, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back