• I dont play an instrument

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WUTS A NINSTRMNT???????????////??////////

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a low brass man.

Tuba, Euphonium and Trombone are my instruments. Started playing piano for my major. Made All-State Band two or three times.

I despise melodic instruments because they keep stealing my melody. Lets just say that tuba parts almost always leave much to be desired.

Segmint said:
Well, a voice is an instrument, and I also sing, so...

http://h1.ripway.com/Segmint/PieJesu.wma
Bravo, that was good man, choir is the best place to start in my opinion, that's how I started and now I have an album soon to be on store shelves ;D but do you have any recordings by yourself? If you're not shy, I'd like to hear some of them (if you don't mind posting them that is). I would post up some of my music, but I don't know if the admins or mods will get on me about advertising or anything :(

Heh, I would post a piano clip of mine as a composer of my own hip-hop, jazz, classical, and contemporary music, but, this computer doesnt belong to me soo...........NO CLIP FOR U!!!!!!!!

* Blade the vampire was killed by admins and moderaters *

I play YOUR MOM awfasdhfasdf.

In elementary school, I played Song Flute, Trumpet, violin, and ocarina. Flute and violin because I was forced by my school, as well as trumpet. I played the ocarina because I <3 Zelda. These days, I just play the computer keyboard.

Heh, well Im very glad that people are replying to my topic, and........I now have the sheet music to
Toccata and Fugue D minor BWV 565 for piano. :D
Also, due to my date system being very messed up, I can trick the system into thinking that im still using the trial version.

Special thanks to Spazzo for me getting that transcription and music editing program. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :? :!

*shot*

I used to play the trombone in middle school. I was pretty good at it, but I quit in High school because it takes too much after school time :P.

Put the MIDI through a MIDI sequencer. That's what he told me when I asked for the notes to THZ2. Anyway, I play the drums.

I wonder who posted WUTS AN I NSTRUMENT??????!!!!1111??? just to be funny anyway.........Btw, I learned to play toccata and fugue d minor and got the sheet music to mysticrealm thanks to spazzo.

clarinet.png

Heh, maybe I'll transpose it and play it on my trombone one of these days.

@SSNTails: Is this music written for Bb Clarinet, or on concert pitch?

I Play electric guitar
I can play...
Jordan by Buckehead
World that never was (i made this song ^_^) by ??
Super mario bros. ???
Revolution Deathsquad by Dragonforce
Through the fire and flames By dragonforce
Eruption by uhh.. i forgot :/
and many others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back